Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 23

3-13-11
It’s has been 2 years since I moved in with the Jonas family. 2 WHOLE YEARS! 2 years without my parents. 2 years with my new family.

A lot has changed since I got here. First I started calling Mr. and Mrs. Jonas Mom and Dad because after the first year of being here it just happened. I mean they are like my parents. And I’m not saying that I am replacing my actual parents because I called them Mommy and Daddy… even though I was 14.

Another thing is the Kevin and Danielle got married. It was so cute. While we were on tour Dani went back home for a little while to be with her family. Wel Kevin flew out to New Jersey to propose on her door step. They could barely wait to get married so a few months after (January 1, 2010 to be exact) they got back they were walking down the isle. Everyone was crying. The wedding was huge and at a church in Bahamas because that’s where they met. For their honeymoon they stayed out in the Carribean and they said it was fun. Everyone is happy for them. But that was a year ago so they just celebrated their first anniversary.

Also something that has changed is that Ryan ended up moving to California. It was crazy, his dad’s company got transferred a few miles away from us. Allie is like beyond happy she drives down to his house or he drives to ours all the time.

Lauren finished school so she is always at the house hanging out with Joe and he gave her a promise ring a few weeks ago. So as of now all the Jonas Brothers are taken. :)

Finally the biggest change for me I turn 16 in 2 days! I am so excited. Nick said he is taking me to get my early present today so it is going to be awesome. Nick is becoming a total romance freak as he gets older. He is 17 (he’ll be 18 in a few months) now and everything we do together is romantic in some way.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait hold the show! I forgot the little guy FRANKIE! He is 10 now and he is like the perfect combo of Nick, Kevin, and Joe. He is so cute! He doesn’t have a favorite brother because he likes them all for different things (but that’s what he says).

Oh and let me explain this before I go back and read this and confuse myself. Being that it’s the beginning of the year I am the only one with a birthday that is about to pass. Let’s not forget all the Jonas kids were born in the later months. (I mean come on it's me. I can confuse myself so easily it makes Allie laugh.)

Well that’s it so peace.

-Jazmin
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it is short. I will add another chapter after school.