Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 29

9-05-11
The past few weeks have been beyond amazing. Nick and I looked past the incident that happened about two weeks ago and our love for each other has only grown. Truthfully the past few years of my life have been pretty crazy but know things are starting to settle down… which only means that they are going to pick back up, all I have to do is wait. Everyone knows once things start to look amazing they go sour very fast. Well TOPIC CHANGE! Haha I make myself laugh, just kidding. Alright back to the writing… Allie seems to think at Joe is going to ask Lauren to marry him soon but I don’t know. I mean he might but you never know until it happens. Nick and Allie’s birthday is coming up pretty soon so everyone is trying to plan something for them even though Nick claims he doesn’t want a party. It is crazy how all the Jonas kids have birthdays in the like this one section of the year and Kevin’s baby will too. Speaking of the baby, Dani is 7 or 8 months pregnant I do believe and there was a baby shower yesterday so the guys are now helping Kevin get the nursery together as his gift for Dani, while Allie, Dani, Lauren, and I sit around and do nothing. The only thing is that I left them like five or ten minutes ago because I felt like writing… hey it happens. :)

-Jazmin


I put my journal back in the drawer of my computer desk. I grabbed my cell phone and iPod then headed back downstairs. Allie, Lauren, and Danielle were all on the couch looking at Dani’s laptop shopping for the baby. I walked over and sat on the armrest. “You guys have been shopping for hours now.”

“Jazmin I’ve been pregnant for almost 8 months now. I’ve been shopping since I found out about the baby,” Danielle laughed as she continued looking at stuff on the laptop.

“Dani why are you even shopping for things to go in her room if the guys are working on it now?” Allie asked, “Oh wait forget I asked that… I forgot we were talking about my brothers.”

“Exactly,” Danielle chuckled and continued what she was doing, “You know Kevin and I still haven’t pick out a name for her. Kevin was talking about being prepared and choosing her name right away but we just haven’t had chance to.”

“Have you thought about any names?” Lauren asked with her eyes glued to the computer screen.

“Nope,” Dani said with an accent on the ‘p’.

Lauren laughed, “Don’t you think you should start thinking about names? I mean you are 8 months pregnant.”

“Actually I am 7 and a half months and we will name her when she comes.”

Suddenly the sliding door leading to the back yard and Kevin and Dani’s guest house flew open.

“I am tired! Kevin leave me alone! Let me sleep for an hour and then I’ll come back,” Joe whined as he plopped on the sofa.

“Joseph get your sweaty self off my couch!” Mom demanded as she came into the living room.

“Sorry mom, Kevin is just being annoying. He had us move things multiple times just to put them back in the same spot that they started in,” Joe complained as he slid his floppy body off the couch and onto the floor.

“Joe I doubt it’s that serious,” Lauren giggled as she looked at her tired boyfriend, “Get up.”

“Laur, babe, please don’t end up like Kevin,” Joe begged as he closed his eyes dramatically making everyone laugh, “He is such a perfectionist.”

“Leave me alone. Once you have your first child you will be the same way,” Kevin said defensively.

Joe sat up and glared at Kevin, “I will never be like that.” He closed his eyes once again and let himself fall back to the floor.

“Drama king,” Kevin mumbled as he headed back outside.

“Wait Kevin!” I said just as he was about to leave.

Kevin looked back at me, “Huh?”

“Has Nick checked his blood sugar recently, because if you are putting him through what you are putting Joe through I have a feeling that he might have some blood sugar issues?” I asked.

“I think he has I’m not sure. I’ll ask him once I get back over there. Don’t worry about him though I have everything under control over there,” Kevin smiled and walked out the house.

Joe opened one eye, “Is he gone?” He whispered.

“Yes Joe he left,” We all laughed including Mom.

Joe jumped up and headed upstairs. Lauren looked at him with a confused face, “Joe I thought you were tired.”

“I am tired… tired of Kevin,” Joe groaned causing us all to break out into the fit of laughter, “I’m going to go take a shower. I’ll see you crazy people in a bit.”

Danielle grunted at Joe, “He couldn’t just finish in there? Kevin won’t let me near the house until they are done.”

“I’ll call Ryan. I know he would be more than happy to help,” Allie smiled as she dialed Ryan’s number, “Hey Ry, can you do me a favor? Can you come over and help the guys finish the nursery for Dani? Joe quit on them and they need as much help as they can get. My dad, Frankie, Nick, and Kevin are over there now so I doubt there is a lot left but they still need help... Thanks see you soon,” Allie hung up and escaped from her lovebird trance that she goes in every time anyone says something about Ryan, “He will be here in a few minutes.”

“Thanks Allie,” Dani smiled then looked back at her laptop.

About 30 minutes later Ryan was here helping out the guys while us girls and Joe hung out in the house and ate ice cream.

“You know, Joe, it is rude of you not to help them out, it is you niece’s room,” Lauren said as she put a spoonful of ice cream in Joe’s mouth.

“I know but if you were working with Kevin you would have left too,” Joe looked over at Dani who was sitting on his left side, “How did you even marry him?”

“I love him, he is your older brother you should love him too… and what are you looking at!?” Danielle asked as she looked at herself.

“Your stomach is like weird looking,” Joe said like a little kid as he pointed at her.

Lauren laughed, “Very mature Joseph, very mature.”

“Joe that’s what happens when you have a person living inside of you. A baby doesn’t think ‘Oh let me stay still so I don’t make my mom’s belly look weird’. If she is sitting on my side my belly is going to be leaning to the side,” Danielle rubbed her stomach, “Lauren I feel bad for you, your boyfriend is an idiot.”

“Well he is my idiot,” Lauren laughed and kissed Joe’s cheek.

“That’s only because no one else would want him,” Allie and I mumbled at once. Joe quickly looked up and glared at us, “Oops.”

Kevin and Nick walked inside, can someone say saved by the bell? “The room is officially done!” You could hear how tired Nick was in his voice.

I got up and walked over to him, “Did Kevin make you work too hard?” I smiled as I put my arms around his neck.

“You should come and see what we did,” Kevin sounded proud of his work. We all walked over and Kevin made us take off our shoes before he opened the nursery door, “Welcome to our baby’s room,” Kevin opened the door to a very beautiful room… and Dad, Ryan, and Frankie sitting on the floor trying to go to relax. The room was pink, green, brown, and white. There were circles and squares on pretty much everything. The room almost looked professionally done.

“Remind me never to ever help Mr. Perfection EVER again. Allie I love you but this was insane,” Ryan groaned as he rolled over on the carpet.

“God Kevin the room is amazing but what did you do to them?” Danielle asked. “Thank you guys… well everyone except Joe," she said as she glared at him once again.

“Like I said you work for him and see how you feel.”
♠ ♠ ♠
the baby’s room

Can I get like 4 comment and some subscribers please?