Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 4

4-20-09,
So I have been at the Jonas residence for a week. Things are going pretty well. Allie and the guys have kept me pretty distracted. I haven’t cried in like two days, well that's a lie, I haven't had a full break-down in two days, but every once in a while a few tears do fall. Nick is really the being a great help right now. He has assisted me with a lot of song writing and he is who I go to when I want to play one of my songs for someone. He has been through some tough things in life so we can relate. Kevin and Joe have been great too. If I feel like crying I just go to Kevin and if I need a laugh I just find Joe. Allie is just Allie, I told you she was indescribable. She is just there to have a good time and talk, almost like the perfect sister, but better. I have always have had more guy friends than girl friends but Allie is the perfect girl friend. We hang out all the time. Like when the guys have band stuff to do we take over the TV and play Guitar Hero. We go to the mall, with security of course, and after I spend time with Nick learning the guitar, we just watch TV in our room and just talk. The only thing is that I hope she doesn’t feel like I am replacing her with her brothers, especially Nick. I have been spending a lot of time with him lately.

-Jazi


“Jazz,” Nick called as he stuck his head in me and Alyssa's bedroom, “I have something to do tonight and I don’t know what time I am going to be back, do you want to have a lesson now? We might have longer time to play.”

“Nick I would love to but me and Allie were going to do something.”

Allie looked up from her schoolwork, “Go ahead, it’s ok.”

I turned and looked at her questionably, “Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright,” I got my guitar and took it to Nick’s room.

Nick sat on his bed and I sat next to him and began to take out my guitar. “So I was thinking and I decided that I want to teach you some songs on the piano soon. I know you took piano lessons when you were younger and you hated it, but it will help with ear-training and improve your guitar playing.”

“I'll learn, but you have to promise to teach me 'Dear God'," I demanded with a smile.

“Ok, sure.” Nick stood up with a large grin, “Do you want to do it now?”

“Yeah.”

“Come on, let’s go downstairs.”

“To the recording studio?” Yeah they have a studio in the basement but it is mainly for like if they have a song idea that they don't want to forget, much like their recording bus that they use when they are on tour. Other than that they go to the actual studio.

“Yep.” Nick took my hand and said, “Come on,” before he led me now to the studio. He opened the door to the studio and there sat a huge beautiful white baby grand piano, “Here sit down.” I did what I was told to do and waited for my next direction, “Now move up a bit, I am going to sit behind you,” Nick said and I once again did as I was told. I felt Nick’s body against my back, I could feel his warm breath on my ear as he looked over my shoulders at the keys. “Alright are you ready? I am going to guide your hands through the beginning of the song. You pick up things easily this shouldn’t be too hard for you.”

“Nick, thanks for this.”

“Jazz it is my honor.” Nick placed his hands over mine, “Now keep your hands relaxed.”

Alyssa

“Allie… ALLIE… ALYSSA-KAY JONAS!”

I heard Joe scream my name. I got up and walked to his room. “What do you want?”

“Have you seen Nick?”

“Joseph Adam Jonas. You screamed my name because you want Nick. Do you see anything wrong with that? I am trying to finish my work for tomorrow so I can be ahead and me and Jazmin can go to the mall. Goodbye,” and with that I turned and walked out the door.

“Well nice talking to you too!” Joe yelled from his bedroom as I walked back into mine.

“Why is Joe yelling at you?” Kevin asked as he sat on Jazmin’s bed.

I sat back at the desk, “Because he is looking for Nick and I am trying to get my work done.”

“Where is Nick?”

“With Jazmin.”

“Oh. Well speaking of Jazz and Nick, are you… um… well... jealous of the two of them? I mean for spending so much time together. You just seem to get this look when they are together. Almost like you feel like you are a third wheel,” he said from behind me.

“Kevin really? Are you seriously asking me that?” I asked him with a small chuckle as I continued to look down at my work.

“Well Allie it is a good question. I noticed that Jazmin has been with Nick a lot since she got here. Honestly tell me that you aren’t a little jealous or that you don’t feel replaced at all and I will leave you alone about it.”

“Kevin I don’t feel replaced.”

Kevin got off the bed, turned my chair so that I was facing him, and looked me straight in the eyes, “Look me in the eyes and tell me that. I know it is bothering you inside.”

“Fine you win. It is bothering me, but not a lot. I know the only reason she is with Nick more is because he is teaching her guitar.”

“Have you talked to her?”

“No. What am I going to say, ‘Oh I am jealous because you are hanging out with my brother more than you are hanging out with me’? Kevin are you aware of how self centered that sounds? I mean her parents died, she isn't out here because I asked her to come. She is here because she now lives here and I am going to see her either way so it's all good Kev.”

“Allie just talk to her.”

“I’ll talk to her tonight if it makes you happy,” I made a huge cheesy smile.

“This is for you not for me,” Kevin stood up and left my room.

How can I actually be jealous of my brother and my best friend? That is insane.

Nick

“See now you have the beginning part down. I told you it would be easy.”

“And is was in under an hour.” I smiled a little wider as she said a quiet, “Thanks Nick.”

“Jazi you can stop thanking me.” It took all the power in my body to stop myself from getting embarrassed by saying how much I actually like working with her. I mean she is over two years younger than me and my parents have legal guardianship of her. She is like my baby sister. But she is cute and she is talented and she's funny and she knows how to have a good time, plus she can relate to me really well. Too many thoughts were running through my head. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate but the thoughts didn’t stop.

I stood up before things got awkward in the lower area, then started pacing across a small section of the studio and rubbing the back of my neck, “Um Jazmin… do you um want to hang out tomorrow?” God I sound like an idiot, she is the only girl that has done this to me. “Not like a date or anything but… um yeah,” I quickly added.

“Nick I would love to but I am supposed to be going somewhere with Allie tomorrow. How about Wednesday we go to Pinkberry? Just you and me, not like a date or anything but… um yeah.” Jazmin smirked at me, which was total beautiful. My thoughts are officially getting out of control.

“Wait, were you mocking me?”

“Maybe… maybe not,” she smirked again.

I felt my pants grow tighter and I had no choice but to distract her. If she found out she would be sure to tell Kevin, Joe, and Alyssa. “Oh you are going to get it,” I smiled hoping that would keep her head up.

“Oh really?” Jazmin stuck her tongue out at me than ran out the studio. I quickly started chasing after her.

“Jazmin you run too fast!”

“I know. I used to run track!” She started running up the stairs as giggles erupted from her mouth.

“I am going to get you though!”

“No you aren’t. Kevin hide me.” Jazmin pulled Kevin in front of her as he was walking out of his room.

“What are you two doing?” Kevin looked slightly annoyed and very confused.

“Nothing,” Jazmin laughed from behind Kevin. “Just don’t let him get to me.”

Her laugh was intoxicating and it made me get butterflies.

“Nick, Kevin, Joe, let's go we have a meeting to get to!” My dad yelled from downstairs.

“You are lucky Jazmin but I promise I will get you back,” and with that I walked downstairs along with Kevin and Joe. We had a meeting to finalize plans our next tour fun, fun, fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
subscribe and 3 comments please.

Read-Peace, Love, Jonas