Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 9

5-15-09
So right now guess where I am… THE JONAS BROTHERS’ TOUR! The world tour has started and in 2 days they are going to be doing the second show, which is in Mexico. This is my first time outside of the country and I love that I get to spend it like this. Allie’s surprise is coming up… TONIGHT! Nick told me about it a few days ago and I know she is going to love it.

I’m going to write more later there are so many crazy feelings write now I will actually be writing what I was told to write.

-Jazi


“Jazi are you ready?” Allie asked as she threw on her shoes.

I put my journal in my suite case and got my shoes, “Yep.”

We are going with everyone to look at the venue the guys are going to be playing at in a few days.

Mrs. Jonas stuck her head in our room, “Come on girls.”

“We are coming,” we said at once and walked out the door. We met everyone in the lobby. Nick, Kevin, and Joe are sharing a room, Me and Allie are sharing a room, and Mr. and Mrs. Jonas and Frankie are in one room.

“It took you two long enough,” Joe said as we came over to everyone, and yeah we were the last two.

“Sorry.” I smiled like a little kid.

“Now how could we be made at that?” Nick walked over to me and kissed me cheek as he hugged me.

“Nick we can be mad at her, she isn’t OUR girlfriend,” Kevin explained as we all headed out the hotel and into the car.

We got in our normal order, Allie, me, and Nick in the back, Frankie, Kevin, and Joe in the middle and Mr. and Mrs. Jonas in the front. It works out quite well.

“So Allie do you remember the surprise I told you about?” Nick asked.

“Yes Nicholas,” Allie crossed her arms, “you have been reminding me everyday.”

“Well you are going to get part one today.”

Allie laughed a little, “Well it took you long enough.”

“Allie trust me you are going to like it a lot,” I said with a soft smile.

“I will hold you to that.”

About 10 minutes later we got out the car at the venue. Nick, Kevin, and Joe went to sign some stuff for a few fans that were here while everyone else went to check out the stage and the dressing rooms.

“Alyssa! Jazmin!” Someone yelled from behind us making us turn around. It was Joe.

Allie put her hand on her hip, “What Joseph?”

“Come on. Everyone wants to show you something. So hurry up,” Joe started to run back to the stage and Allie and I followed.

We finally got to the stage. Nick was on the piano playing random notes and Kevin had his guitar.

“Allie you know how to play all our songs on the trumpet right?” Kevin asked as he kept playing.

“Yeah why?”

“We want you to play all our new songs from the CD on the trumpet during the tour. That includes the nest show.”

Allie stood in shock.

I nudged her with my elbow, “Allie say something.”

“O… M…G! YOU GUYS ARE FLIPPING AMAZING!” She ran to her brothers and hugged them. “Nick was this the surprise?”

“Kinda.”

“What do you mean kinda?”

“You’ll see later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it is short but Allie is going to be writing the next chapter I do believe. Also I might not be writing as much next week. I have state testing Tuesday-Friday for like HOURS and school work is more important than my story.

comment and subscribe please.