Sweet Moon

Hundred Year War

He approached them with cautioness. His eyes shifting to all of them and to all of his exits.
Their stares made him nervous and he felt the presence of someone on his back, hovering, waiting for him to say something.
Allegement was sure he would pay for this. A bounty over his head if she was never stopped.
"Well how is it you can help then?" Mer spoke up first.
He didn't answer her yet. Instead he closed all the windows, turned off all the lights and made his way to them.
"Hey what's going on why did you turn off all the lights? Stephanie asked.
"He is farther than you think...not in the home of Nuvens and Aria but farther. Deeper. If you are to do something it must be hasty."
"Aren't you joining us?"
"Are you mad?" His eyes bulged out. His heart skipping beats and the the sweat was beginning to slide down his neck. He felt the presence again on his back. Watching each word that played on his tongue.
"If you think I am honestly going to join this-this escaped then you must have lost something inside of you Celeste."
"You are afraid Allegement it is understandable but if you want to rid of that fear you must battle it."
"Coming from a girl who can hardly let go of another." The pain showed on her face and instantly Dean came to her defence.
"Are you here to help or to insult us? If it is the latter then you can back up and leave I'm tired of all of this."
His body was blocking her's and he didn't feel like moving out the way. HIs instinct told him this wasn't fully safe.
Celeste looked at the back of Dean's head and in her mind she saw him glowing. She clasped on him and felt his warmth encircle her.
They were both happy that it was dark in the room because their cheeks had flushed with the rushing of blood to their faces.
"My apologies...I'm at an edge here and I am hoping not to fall."
"Alegement please stay on task."
"Yes, yes as I was saying before that I know people who would prefer to rid of Aria. Talk spreads of the Sister Fates holding her strand in open and that the Nobles don't know what to do with her. Nuvens is scared of her, lost control of his own sister."
Mer gasped.
Celeste held on tighter to Dean as he tried to make sense of it all. Stephanie sat next to Mer holding her hand while praying for the best.
"So what then? You still haven't told us much you know." Dean was starting to feel agitated.
"War."
"No." Celeste stood up quickly. Her anger seeping out of her skin making her flesh glow from the pure energy.
"I will not have another war."
"Celeste that was the Hundred Year War. Times have changed it will certainly not be like that again."
"How can you be so sure? You heard Allegement yourself...her own young have turned against her. Nuvens is afraid of her. The Nobles don't know what else to do but to sit and watch us play this-this silly game. i want June back and how long shall it be before another star is taken from us Mer? What will happen when they decide to take over your land?"
Mer stood up suddenly .
"Don't talk down to me Celeste. It won't be like the Hundred Year War...we won't let it."
"What is the Hundred Year War?" Stephanie felt curious, the name of the war being tossed around with weight.
"The Hundred Year War was a time when we first began. Each fighting for something to grab and call their own. Greed and pride taking over them till a King battle a Queen."
"It was King Vermius and Queen Calile."
"Yes it was. King Vermius was part of the Nobles but Queen Calile was from Earth. She wanted to be apart of the taking yet he denied her. Vermius told her that she will hold nothing because she doesn't contribute. She fought back declaring that she is the one who plants the trees and breaks the groud for the water to sprout. Makes the land live and kills it when needed. Vermius laughed in her face and she didn't take it lightly. She called a war, told him it would last a hundred years and she would make the ground bare and block the forces of others."
"Well did she do it that way or no?"
"Some say she didn't have a black heart to do that to Earth but those who have lived as long as then know that she did it. It hurt her in the process but she did it."
"My grandmother had cried during those years." Celeste sat back down behind Dean holding him again.
"They all did. She wept everynight and we all felt the might of her tears and the strength of her promise. The hundredth year was at a halfway when Father Time had called Vermius a child, a fool of all fools and made him call it off. He banned Vermius from the Nobles and the heir of Vermius as well."
"Did the queen die? She had to have been a hundred years old."
"A hundred and forty-five. She lived though, Father made her an immortal, her looks never changing till she decided it was time to leave. All the natural disasters on Earth isn't due to us but of her. She angers easily now, her soul that is, and seeks revenge to wash away the pain of her land. She may have not gained anything in our world but she is what you would call Mother Nature...ruling over us."
Stephanie was enthralled by the story. Her mind expanding as the pictures of the war crashed over her head.
She woke up in her bed. The moon lightly shining in her room covering her like a blanket.
Her chalk lay on the floor and immediatly she began to draw. The color displaying in front of her eyes.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah I'm sorry for making you wait for this chapter but I had no idea what to write to make it keep going.

I'm getting one of those moments where I picture the ending in different ways and all i need is to fill in the blanks uggghhhh lol

=}D oh lmao he has a mustache lmao thats too cute