Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

First Impressions

I grumbled under my breath as I woke up in my new lumpy bed. The sun wasn't shining on me, most likely because the damn curtains weren't open. This place isn't exactly home sweet home. Shit, it's Hell.

I got up from the bed slowly, just to be hit in the face with a pillow. I tore the pillow away from my face. "Who the hell did that?" I screamed. I looked up at everyone. No one said anything. Instead, they all look at me with fear in their eyes.

I quickly shoot a glare at Rebecca. She's been nothing but a damn pain in my ass ever since I got here. A smirk was on her witch-like face. "Did that hurt," she asked shrugging her shoulders.

I walk over to her, cursing on my way. "You know what, witch?" I asked harshly. "What," she asked. Her damned voice was pissing me off! She was teasing me, I know it.

"You've been pissing me off ever since the day I came here. I don't like you or anyone else in this damned room. You're only giving me reasons to kick your ass!" I yelled. She still had that smug look on her face.

"I'd like you to see you try," she said bringing her hands to her hips. I gritted my teeth together as I walked towards her. In a blink on an eye, girls were running to her sides.

"Who the hell are they?" I asked irritated. "Just underlings," she said flipping her stupid brown hair. Her damned hair was too short to be flipped. "If you wanna get to Rebecca, you'll have to get through us first!" A snappy blond girl yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be more than happy to." I walked up to the blond, who was now shaking. I guess these girls were all bark and no bite. "Get her!" Rebecca's shrill voice said.

Four girls rushed at me, grabbing my legs and arms. I tried getting out of their grasps, but it only caused me to fall to the ground. "Let go!" I yelled as I move my limbs aimlessly.

"Looks like you're not so tough," Rebecca said. She was standing over me, laughing. Damn bitch. "Fight me fair and square!" I yelled. I was finally able to break loose from the girl, who was holding onto my right arm. I flung my hand at her, causing her to run away. Rebecca needed braver underlings.

I began to punch the girl, who was holding onto my left arm. She let go. "Ow," she whined. She ended up running away as well. I grabbed the girls holding onto my legs by their hair. "Damn bitches," I muttered pulling them off of me.

Finally, I was free from them. Rebecca was standing away from us, talking to some other girls. "She wasn't as tough as she looks," Rebecca gloated. I smirked. I'll show her...

I stared down at her, now pitiful state. "Next time you pick a fight, make sure you can at least fight." I muttered walking away. Damn bitch couldn't take a couple of punches... or kicks.

"Jasmine!" I heard a voice yell. Damn. I turned around slowly. "Yup?" I asked cheerfully. Damn woman. "Did you pick a fight already?" "She started it, Ms. Wise." I said chuckling a bit.

Ms. Wise was pretty much the head lady. The woman who watched over all of us kids. All the kids that lived in the orphanage. She was nice enough, but she reminded me of a school teacher. I don't like teachers.

"I'll over-look this event, but don't let it happen again." She said. I nodded with a fake grin on my face. "Getting in trouble already?" I turned around to see a guy, somewhere around my age.

I didn't answer him. I just walked away. I had no need to talk to any of these people more than I had to.
♠ ♠ ♠
You can probably tell that Jasmine is a whole lot different from the main character of my Zacky story. I hope you like this story just as much as some of you like my Zacky one.