Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

You're so emo

I slowly made my way to my next period. I wasn't exactly happy, especially with a certain someone following me. I just wanted to turn around just to punch him in his face.

Sure, he had the same class as me, and he was in the same place as me, when the bell rang. I just didn't want to be around him.

What made everything worse, was that he was my lab partner too. Great, right?

As I made my way into the classroom, the teacher stared at me oddly. I noticed that most of the teachers tended to look at me with that look. It was like they expected me to do something entirely stupid.

I didn't blame them though. I was planning something, but I was always doing that.

I sat down at the table the dumb teacher assigned me to yesterday. Johnny soon sat down at the same table.

I glared at him, and he glared right back at me. I just wanted to take the pencil from my pocket and drill it into his damn brown eyes.

"What were you doing with my friends?" Johnny asked. I shrugged slightly.

I guess I could tease him for a while.

"Nothing really. Mostly hanging out with interesting people unlike yourself," I said sweetly. He glared even harder at me.

"Stay away from them. They don't like bitches," he snarled.

"Then why do they tolerate you? You're a fucking bitch," I snarled right back. "Look, I hate you, you hate me. Make this easier on yourself and don't talk to my friends," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I know you're small, tiny, microscopic, but you could try a little harder to be aggressive. I've seen poodles with more threats than yous," I said.

Johnny rolled his eyes.

He was copying me. Damn him.

"I'm not threatening you. I'm telling you to leave my friends alone. They don't like you, and I don't like you. So stay away," he said. "That's where you're wrong. I like your friends, and they like me, probably more than they actually like you, short shit. So maybe you should be the one leaving them alone. Go hang out with your new girlfriend or something," I said.

Johnny quickly opened his mouth, but the bell rang causing him to be quiet.

Thank God.

Then the damn teacher started to talk. Stupid fucker.

I didn't pay too much attention in classes. The damned teacher just ranted on and on about something with table salt.

Now I don't know about any of the kids in my class, but table salt doesn't really interest me at all.

Now what surprised me was that Johnny was actually writing down notes. He was listening carefully, and he was writing notes quickly.

Now his handwriting wasn't exactly perfect, so I couldn't read any of it. Not like I would want to anyway.

I don't even know why I was watching the stupid fuck. He was a retard, and all he did was insult me.

Of course, I usually started the arguments, but I did win most of them too. Probably because he was too stupid to actually think of a worthy comeback to say to me.

The bell rang, and I jumped out of my seat. I didn't want Johnny or the teacher trying to talk to me. If either of them tried, I'd just knee them in their nads.

I wasn't in the mood to be messed with. Damn science puts me in a foul mood.

Of course the next class wouldn't be much help either. I sat right next to fucking Johnny, and the teacher was a huge bore.

I only hoped he wouldn't go on and on about waterfalls like he had done before. I wouldn't be able to handle another one of those rants again.

As I got to my seat, I saw Johnny already there.

How the hell did he already get here before me? I left our last class before his stupid self.

I growled loudly as I picked at my skin. Nothing too bad, just a nervous habit of mine.

Besides, I wasn't hurting myself too bad.

"God, you're so emo."

I rolled my eyes.

What the hell was he doing, talking to me?

He was suppose to talk to me right now. I was still very pissed off from science class, and now he was calling me emo. He was in for it.

I glared at him, and he had a huge smirk on his face. I just wanted to slap it off his face.

"Look, Johnny boy, I'm not emo, and you need to mind your own business. If you don't mind your own business, then I will personally make sure that you won't be able to go to school for months. So if I was you, I'd shut the fuck up," I said quickly.

Johnny just sort of stared at me. He almost looked somewhat interested.

I flipped him off, before turning back to the skin on my hand.

It wasn't quite bleeding yet, but it'd get there with a couple more scratches.

Maybe he was right to a certain extent. I wasn't exactly "emo", but I did have some qualities of them.

Although I despised stereotyping, I had to admit everyone stereotypes without thinking about it.

First time I saw the cheerleader in front of the school, I immediately thought skank. Now if that was true, I didn't know. I didn't even care, but I automatically stereotyped her.

Before I was done with my thoughts, the bell rang.

The teacher started on his lecture about fountains started. Now how this referenced with history, I'll never know. I guess this guy just likes water for some odd reason.

I pretty much zoned out through the whole period though.

The teacher would send me evil glances every now and then, and I would glare at him. I wasn't going to back down from anyone, no matter who they were.

I was a bitch like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
No one really pays too much attention to this story, so I won't really be updating it too much. I wouldn't be updating it at all, if it wasn't for the person who messaged me.