Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Dammit Johnny

I groaned loudly.

My bed was still in it's lumpy, crappy state. The damned week was boring and stupid as ever. All I did was go to my stupid classes, and at lunch that damned Johnny ruined my fun times.

The only things that kept me sane at this point were Gates and Jimmy.

They were the only things that I could stay around for more than an hour. Gates was just plain cool, and Jimmy was entertaining as hell.

But now it was the weekend, and I didn't have any school today.

I told the guys that I would go over to Johnny's place today. They said they had a surprise for me today.

Usually, I hated surprises, but knowing the guys this had to be good.

Besides, Johnny didn't even say anything, so I knew he wasn't planning something against me.

I slowly got up, and I scratched my head.

God, how I loathed mornings. I'm a very difficult person, even with myself.

For some odd reason, my body liked to toy with me. On weekdays, it was nearly impossible for me to wake up on time.

Oh, but when those damned weekends came, it was nearly impossible for me to to sleep in! It was like my own body was against myself.

I walked over to the bathroom, and I knocked on it lightly. No one answered so I just let myself in.

The bathroom was abnormally cold in the mornings, and it always seemed to irritate me.

I took a quick shower, and I got changed quickly. These mornings were always a pain in my ass.

I quickly looked myself over. I was wearing my usual outfit, just jeans and a t-shirt, nothing special. I didn't even bother with make-up today.

I quickly made my way out of the orphanage, not wanting Ms. Wise on my case so early in the morning.

I hoped that the guys would already be over at Johnny's place. I did not exactly want to be alone with that mongrel for any amount of time.

Sadly enough, his house wasn't that far from the orphanage, not even a five minute walk away.

I could already see a house that matched the guys's description of Johnny's house.

There were the oddly colored windows, a weird purple color. It almost made me want to laugh at his house.

As I made my way up to his front door, I knew I was too early. I couldn't hear Jimmy's loud laughter, so the guys must not be here yet.

I quickly thought about walking away from Johnny's home.

Maybe I should just come back in thirty minutes, but where would I go? I didn't know where any of the other guys lived, and I didn't have any money to do anything.

I gave up, and I pressed his doorbell's button. I could hear the soft ringing through the house. It was like it was sad and empty.

It seemed like minutes, before the door opened up.

It was Johnny that opened that door.

His usually spiked up mohawk was now flattened, the black hair sprawled all over the place.

Johnny was rubbing his eyes, and it almost made him look innocent.

Johnny wasn't wearing a shirt at all, and he was just wearing his boxers. They were forest green, and they were quite baggy on him.

I found myself staring way too long at Johnny's body.

His arms were nice and big, despite his small body. He had nice broad shoulders too. His legs were shaped nicely, and his stomach seemed nice and flat.

"Like what you see?" Johnny's voice rang out. It was deep and rough, and it croaked a bit.

It took me a while to fight back, but I made sure that I could make up something worth while. I had to.

After staring at him so intently, I had to come up with something good.

"No, I don't like women," I said. He glared at me, and I glared right back at him.

He was obviously not a morning person, but I, of course, didn't care. Not when it came to Johnny fucking Christ.

I quickly walked passed Johnny, leaving him with an opened door.

"Where's your room?" I asked.

"Upstairs, first door on your right," Johnny muttered.

I quickly followed his directions. I still wasn't exactly thrilled that I was alone with Johnny. Especially with how he was dressed.

I quickly opened his room's door, and I was utterly surprised. I was expecting the usual teenager's room, dirty, a mess. What I got was nothing that I expected.

It was nice and neat, spic and span.

I could hear Johnny walking into the room, and I felt a smirk on my lips.

"So Johnny Christ has a nice clean room? Makes my hypothesis look even more correct. You just might be a chick, boy." I said.

I sat down at his desk, and I looked everything over. There were music sheets in a pile on the right, and there were Cd's to the left.

"Sorry, if I'm not a complete slob like you," Johnny muttered.

He plopped down on his bed, and he was muttering into his pillow.

Johnny looked utterly adorable at this point. He reminded me of a young boy trying to stay asleep as his mom was trying to get him to go to school in the morning.

I could've punched myself at what I was thinking.

I was suppose to despise this guy! He was utterly disgusting, and he was a complete ass. His clean room and his outfit did absolutely nothing to change those facts.

"I'm sorry I'm just like every other teenager, who doesn't like cleaning." I shot back at him.

He grumbled into his pillow, but I couldn't understand a word he said.

"You need to speak out of the pillow, not in it, idiot." I muttered.

Johnny just continued to talk in the pillow, and I sighed irritated.

I got up, and I grabbed the pillow from underneath him. I smiled as he glared up at me.

"What do you want?" He asked harshly. "I want you to entertain me. I'm bored, and I have nothing better to do right now."

"That's a little sad. Don't you have any friends?" He asked. "Of course I do. I was just thinking of you, especially since I stole all of your friends." I said.

Johnny began laughing loudly.

"Honesty, my friends probably pity you. You're just the new girl with no friends. One of them are probably gonna try to get in your pants," Johnny said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Johnny, you're just mad that your friends like me more than they actually like you. And as for the getting in the pants, I wouldn't mind it too much. Your friends are all hot," I said smirking.

Johnny rolled his eyes.

"God, you are such a slut." Johnny said scoffing. I shrugged.

"That usually happens, when hot guys are involved." I said happily. "So why aren't you treating me nice then?" He asked.

I nearly choke on my air. He couldn't be serious, right?

"Johnny, have you looked at yourself lately?" I asked. He nodded.

"I love to do that," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Damn haughty men," I muttered.

"Besides, I have a girlfriend. You're the one without a significant other. You're the only ugly person here."

"I beg to differ. Now I might not be exactly the most gorgeous girl around, but I know I'm not ugly. If I wanted a boyfriend, I could easily get one. The problem is finding someone worth while," I said.

"Keep telling yourself that, doll."

He wasn't right, right? I wasn't ugly, and my personality wasn't too bad. Okay, my personality was shit, but my okay looks made up for it, right?

Crap, it was no wonder I've never had a boyfriend before.

Johnny managed to make me feel like crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there's the update for Johnny.