Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Johnny's room

Johnny and I managed to not insult each other as we waited for the guys. Johnny's part was pretty damn easy. He just went back to sleep.

The damn lazy asshole left me alone, to do nothing in his room.

But that's why he's very stupid at the same time. You're not suppose to leave a bored girl in your room, while you're asleep.

She'll start digging through your shit, and that's exactly what I started doing.

I started with his desk I was sitting at. There wasn't anything too interesting on it, just music sheet and the CDs.

I moved onto his closet. I was too interested in it though. He had his shirts neatly hung up, in color order.

There were mostly blacks, whites, and reds though. Not much color besides those three.

All of his clothes seemed to be clean too. So far there was absolutely nothing I could make fun of him for.

Well, besides that he was neater than any Asian girl I have ever met.

I shut his cloest door, and I walked over to his dresser. There had to be something in these things.

Every teenage boy had a dirty little secret or secrets in his drawers, right?

The thought of it, made me open his first drawer quite impatiently. I quickly looked over at Johnny, and I sighed deeply. It seemed like Johnny was quite the deep sleeper.

I looked over in the drawer. There was nothing but damned jeans! I closed it shut quietly, and I opened the next one. It was just as disappointing.

There was just boxers. It seemed like Johnny only liked wearing forest green boxers because that's the only kind he had in there. God, he needed some more color in his life.

I shut the drawer, and I only the next one. Jackpot, his sock drawer. This is where most guys hid them,, right?

I quickly skimmed through the drawer, and I smiled wickedly. I found exactly what I wanted to find.

Johnny Christ was a very naughty boy, and I would only be too happy to show everyone what he had hidden in this drawer.

I quickly skimmed through his last drawer, and I found something even sweeter in this one.

God, Johnny was going to get it good from the guys.

Now why guys made fun of one another for little 'things' they found in each other's drawers was a mystery to me.

Most of them, in fact, had the same things in their own drawers. Were they just laughing and making fun because they knew deep down they had the same things?

That they were just trying to seem cool, and they were hoenstly trying to safe face in front of their friends.

I quickly hid the new evidence inside of Johnny's closet. I highly doubted that he would go through there any time soon.

I sat back down at his desk, and I looked over at Johnny.

He was sleeping peacefully, and he was snoring softly. Luckily for him, his snoring wasn't too obnxious. If it was, I might've pinched his nose.

Besides, Johnny looked different, when he was sleeping.

His eyes were closed, and he wasn't glaring at me for once. He looked pretty helpless too. Surprisingly, that didn't make me want to do something to him at all. It just made me watch him even more. It was like he was something of extroadinary interest to me now.

I twiddled with my fingers. I had no clue what to do. All I had that was slightly entertaining was the sleeping Johnny.

Now he looked pretty... good for being asleep, a lot better than he was, when he was awake. So that's what stopped me from waking him up.

I quickly scanned the room again, and something caught my eye. It looked like a guitar case, but it seemed to big.

Now I'm not exactly a music fanatic, but I do know that electric basses are indeed bigger than electric guitars. So Johnny must be a bassit then. A pretty crappy one, I bet.

I stood up, and I walked over to the case. I opened it slightly, and I gasped out loud.

Now I had no idea how basses could be beautiful, but this was a very beautiful bass.

The four strings looked so big, so wide. It had four silver knobs on the side, and they were almost taunting me to touch them. The whole bass was black, and the neck of it was tan with black dots.

A door bell caused me to quickly shut the case. For some odd reason, I didn't want to be caught staring at the gorgeous bass.

Like if Johnny saw me admiring it, I had to admit something to him. I didn't like admitting anything.

I heard Johnny grumble, and I turned to look at him.

He was rubbing his eyes, as he stood up. It was like he completely forgot that I was there.
A wicked though popped into my head, as Johnny completely exited the door.

I might as well toy with the other guys's heads right?

I quickly pull my jeans off, and I threw them on the ground. I got into Johnny's bed, and I messed my hair up a bit.

I snuggled into his covers, and I closed my eyes.

Johnny's covers smelled of body spray and something else I didn't know. Maybe it was some type of alcohol. I've only smelled tequila once, but it smelled a lot less worse than this smell.

I could hear the guys coming up the stairs, so I took a deep breath in, trying to be a little more believable.

I tried my best to stay still as I heard Johnny's door open.

I only hoped this wouldn't backfire on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So wonder what's gonna happen next?