Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Questions

"Hey, Johnny, you got a chick in your bed."

I smiled.

I knew that voice. It was one of the guys that kept me almost sane during school hours. Jimmy.

"I don't have a girl here," Johnny's voice popped up. "Well, that looks like a girl." Gates's voice said.

I felt someone lift the covers off me, and I could Gates swear.

"Johnny, you could've told me that you and her were, you know." Gates shouted. "Dude, we're not! I don't even know why she's in my bed!" Johnny yelled.

I could feel a smirk creeping onto my lips.

I guess now was as good as any other time to "wake up".

I quickly mumbled some jumbled words underneath my breath. I opened my eyes slowly, and I looked up at the guys.

"So whacha doin' in Johnny's bed?" Gates asked.

He had his arms folded, and he reminded me of an angry older brother.

I smiled softly.

"Nothing," I said innocently. Gates just shook his head at me in disappointment.

"Goddamn it, Johnny! You know I liked her!" Jimmy shouted. I smiled.

My plan was remarkably working. I hadn't expected it would work this well.

"So what happened between you two?" Zacky asked.

He had a big smirk on his face. I think he was the only one who knew I was joking.

I shrugged slightly.

"Nothing, nothing happened between us! I'm not even remotely attracted to this monster. I'd never want to do that with her," Johnny shouted.

I smirked.

"That's not what you said last night, big boy." I said.

Zacky was laughing loudly, while everyone else was staring at me blankly.

"This isn't funny, Jasmine." Johnny said angrily. I shrugged.

"No, this is very fun, Johnny boy." I said happily. "No, it's not! I don't like you two together." Jimmy shouted.

I smiled.

"It's okay, Jimmy. He's not that good," I said.

I chuckled lightly, as Johnny glared at me.

This was a lot funner than I anticipated it would be. Johnny was a lot more angry than I thought he'd be, and Jimmy was acting a lot more jealous than I thought he would be.

Gates kind of looked pissed off though. That was a downside.

"So you wanna try me next?" Jimmy asked with a wide smile.

I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, big guy. Johnny's made me have doubt in all of men. I think I'll try women next," I said.

I got up from Johnny's bed, and I grabbed my pants from the ground. I quickly slipped them on, and I sat down at Johnny's desk.

"Jazz, please tell me that you didn't sleep with Johnny." Gates said.

I smiled at him, and he groaned.

"God, that is so nasty." Matt grumbled.

I might as well tell them the truth now. I think Gates is going to have a heart attack or something.

"Don't worry nothing happened. I was just screwing with you guys. I'd never sleep with that idiot." I said laughing.

I could hear Zacky laughing along with me. He seemed to be the smartest one in the group at the moment.

"Thank God!" Jimmy shouted.

He was on his knees, yet he still seemed about half of Johnny's height. It was sort of ridiculous.

"God, that's good." Gates said. "Why would that have been bad?" I asked.

Now I didn't think anyone should sleep with Johnny, but why didn't his friends like it? Usually guys were always making fun of a guy who didn't have sex. So why weren't they all happy?

"I'm not exactly sure why. I just don't think Johnny's exactly good enough for you," Gates said shrugging. "I want you," Jimmy said quickly.

I scoffed.

"So what's up?" I asked.

Everyone shrugged. God, did they already forget that they said they had a surprise for me?

"So what ever happened to my surprised?" I asked slowly.

The guys did their "ooh" moments, as I smiled. They all looked so adorable. Especially Matt. He was so big, and he was probably the most dramatic.

Cute.

"Oh, about that..." Gates trailed off.

"Are you guys not gonna show me now?" I asked. "No, of course not. We're gonna show you," Zacky said.

I smiled widely.

"We're just gonna do it later, when we're all pumped up for it." Jimmy said.

"Pumped up? Do I need to be scared?"

I didn't get an answer. I just got wide smiles from all of the guys.

It kind of scared me.

"So what are we gonna do, while we wait for you guys to get "pumped" up?" I asked.

They all shrugged.

"I wanna know more about you, Jazz." Jimmy said happily.

I rolled my eyes.

Jimmy was just too adorable, like a kitten.

"What do you wanna know, Jimmy Jammy?" I asked. "Well, so how do you like high school?"

I nearly choked on my own breath.

"You've gotta be kidding me, Jimmy! I hate it. From everything to waking up early to the idiotic cheerleaders, I hate it all." I muttered.

Jimmy just smiled at me.

"So do you hate the teachers?" He asked slowly. I grinned slowly.

There was always Mr. Doyle to make my days okay.

"Most of them," I answered. "Most?" "Mr. Doyle is actually pretty damn cool," I said softly.

Jimmy frowned slightly, but he quickly flashed me a smile.

"Yeah, he seems like a pretty good guy." Jimmy said shrugging. "He is," I said.

I think I might've sounded too.. lovingly because Jimmy frowned again.

"So what else, Jimbo?" "What school did you go before this one?" "Hiram Johnson," I answered.

"Where's that?" Zacky asked.

"Washington."

"Why'd you move here?" Gates asked.

I nearly froze right then and there. Now these guys had no clue that I was an orphan. It seemed like orphans were picked on at school.

Would they act the same way?

Would they be unreasonably mean to me as well?

"Some reasons," I muttered. "Oh, parents." Gates said quickly.

I shrugged, but I honestly didn't want to say anything. Parents were most definitely a touchy subject for me.

"So whatever are we gonna do today?" I asked. "No more questions?" Matt asked. I shook my head.

I didn't need them digging around my past at the moment. It was too dangerous for me right now.

"Well, I do sort of have an idea brewing up." Jimmy said.

I raised an eyebrow up.

Now Jimmy was one mischievous look on his face, and I've known Jimmy for a couple of days. Throughout these days, Jimmy's showed me that he is one of the craziest motherfuckers ever created.

So what was he up to now?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wonder what Jimmy's thinking about? And I was happy to see that I got a new comment on this story. So I'm in a good mood today.