Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Closet time

I watched slowly as more and more girls ended up in Johnny's room. So far there were six, including myself.

I grimaced as one more made her way into the room. It was sort of cramped in here, but I stayed on the bed.

Of course, two of the girls were on the bed with me.

"So what's your plan, Jimmy?" I asked. "Seven minutes in heaven," he said happily.

I rolled my eyes.

I was hoping for something maybe even a little more interesting, something a little more original from him.

He was Jimmy! Jimmy was suppose to be full of crazy, wild ideas. Ideas that usually weren't always the best ideas.

"Okay, as everyone can see, there are more ladies than gents." Jimmy said.

Everyone nodded, including myself. I did not want to end up in a closet with a girl. That wouldn't be very fun.

But then again, I wasn't very interested in the men in this room either.

Not that they weren't all studs, but I'd rather kiss a dog at this point.

Johnny was a definite no from me. Jimmy was a maybe, he was sort of interesting to me. Zacky was a maybe as well. He was quite the Italian hunk. Matt was actually a yes. He was absolutely gorgeous. And I knew I could never say no to Gates. He was beyond perfection for me.

"Well, I know we're all secretly hoping that the ladies will get each other. Mostly, because we want some girl on girl action, but I have a few rules to say." Jimmy said.

Matt groaned loudly, and I rolled my eyes.

There would be no girl on girl action.

I slowly waited, while Gates quickly talked to Jimmy. They were probably making last minute changes or something.

"Okay, if you get the same sex, you have to at least kiss once. On the lips, nothing small. Maybe a make-out session," Jimmy said smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

That wasn't happening.

"Oh, and we will be using numbers in a hat. Thanks to Syn because he has a hat," Jimmy said.

Gates took off his fedora, and he handed it over to Jimmy.

I stared at Gates.

He looked so different without his hat on. Of course, he still looked drop dead gorgeous, but it was different.

A good different.

Johnny quickly passed out a piece of paper to everyone. They were already numbered randomly.

"Everyone memorize the number on your paper, and then drop it into the fedora." Jimmy said happily.

He looked down at his own number, and he smiled wickedly.

I looked down at my paper.

Huh, twenty-three.

I quickly dropped the piece of paper into the hat, and I fumbled with my fingers. I was really hoping that I wouldn't seriously get a girl.

Soon everyone's papers were inside the hat, and I stared at the hat oddly. Jimmy fumbled with the papers, trying his best to mix them all up.

"Who's up first?" Jimmy asked smiling away.

Zacky ended up choosing first. He got some blond bombshell. They both looked quite happy to be put into Johnny's closet.

I had to shove my hands on my ears just to stop myself from hearing their moans though.

They were a bit too excited, but Jimmy seemed to like hearing every bit of it.

Johnny made them get out early though. He was probably scared that they would probably try having sex in his closet.

Matt chose next, and he got another blond, Val.

Apparently, they've been going out for so long that they didn't need this stupid game to make out though, so they just passed their turn.

"I'll go next," I muttered.

I was bored of watching other people go, and I wanted a shot at it. Not like I'd seriously do anything, but like I said I was bored.

Jimmy was ecstatic, when I reached into the bag.

I grimaced at the number. It was an even number, and I hated even numbers. Weird, but true.

"Six?" I said slowly.

I heard someone groan, and I knew that groaned. I groaned just as loud as him. I did not want to be stuck in a closet with Johnny for seven minutes.

I rolled my eyes, as Gates grabbed my arm and Johnny's arms.

"It's your guys's time to play. Try not to have too much fun. Remember, you already have a girlfriend, Johnny." Gates said smiling.

I think he was enjoying himself, torturing me so.

Gates shoved Johnny into the closet first, so I tried getting away. Gates just laughed, and he shoved me in next.

I landed on the ground, and I could feel the soft ground of the closet.

The closet lights were turned off, and I couldn't see anything. I had no clue where exactly the light was, so I just tried to steady myself as I tried getting up.

I didn't want to ask for Johnny's help as I was trying to do so.

I quickly found something to get a grip on, and I slowly picked myself up. I began touching on the object, trying to see if the light switch was on it.

The object felt uneven and smooth.

Some parts were smooth, while others were soft. I was sure I had a confused look on my face, as I was feeling it. I wasn't quite sure what it was, and I just kept on touching it.

I let my hands wander down and down. I felt a piece of cloth, I tugged at it for a moment. I could feel that there was a small opening, and I let my curiosity get the better of me.

I put my fingers inside of the hole, and I heard someone groan loudly.

That's when it hit me. That freakin' hole was probably Johnny's boxer's hole!

Oh, shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, update for Johnny-kins.