Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Get the hell out

"Goddamn it, Johnny!" I shouted. He was just laughing.

"You should've put some damn pants on," I yelled. "Well, then we wouldn't of had this great little moment in our lives," he said softly.

I rolled my eyes.

I did not need this stupid little incident flowing through my head for the rest of my life.

"Explain to me why you didn't speak up, when I was feeling you up," I said angrily. "Well, for one, I do not stop women, when they are feeling me up. Especially, if they have no clue they are doing so."

I scoffed loudly.

"Honestly, that's the only way a girl would ever feel you up." I muttered.

He scoffed just as loud as I did.

"Well, you seemed to enjoy yourself, while you were doing so. Besides, I have a girlfriend," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Where is this girlfriend?" "She's outside, in my room." He muttered. "Oh, really? Which one?" I asked.

"She was the one that went in with Zacky," he said quickly. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Zacky and her seemed to have a great time together in this closet," I said. "They were acting."

"Trying to convince yourself that they were acting? Pitiful. You should just get back at her," I muttered.

"How the hell do I do that?" Johnny spat. I rolled my eyes.

Was he really, honestly this stupid?

"Idiot, you make out with one of the girls you get in the closet with!" I shouted. He was quiet for a moment, and I had a really bad feeling.

"Okay, Johnny that doesn't- mean m-"

I felt a pair of lips on mine, and I was about to freak the fuck out!

This asshole just stole my first kiss.

I felt Johnny's hand go down to my ass, and I was trying my best to pull away from him. This was not my best experience in my life.

I felt Johnny completely split my legs apart, and he forced them to wrap around his waist. He pushed me into a wall, and he continued kissing me.

I swore when we get out of this closet, I was going to murder Johnny with a damn stapler.

Just staple his ass.

I felt a sudden beam on light hit my eyes, and I was hoping that it wasn't the closet door. But of course, I've never been good with damn luck.

Especially if it benefited me.

"Holy shit, Johnny!"

I knew that voice, Gates.

Johnny finally stopped kissing me, and he let me drop to the ground. I looked over at Johnny.

He had a fucking smirk on his stupid face. I punched him in his gut.

"Asshole," I muttered.

I walked out of the closet, and I sat down on the bed. I swore that damn blond girl was glaring at me. Now I wasn't one to let girls just glare at me, so I flipped her off.

"Johnny, what the hell was that?" She shouted.

"Veronica, you made out with Zacky. I made out with Jazz. We're even," Johnny said shrugging. I rolled my eyes.

I didn't kiss him voluntarily.

"Johnny, nothing happened between Zacky and I!" She shouted.

If I wasn't mad at Johnny right now, I'd laugh at her face. Did she actually believe that Johnny would believe that horrid lie? Everyone heard her moaning Zacky's name in that damned closet!

"Really, babe?" Johnny asked.

God, he was more of an idiot than I thought was fucking possible! Of course they were freaking doing something in the damned closet!

There was moaning, and we had to stop them from fucking in your damn closet, Johnny!

"Babe, I would never kiss that thing," Veronica said.

She was looking at Zacky like he was garbage, and I knew he wasn't going to take that. Especially from Miss Priss.

"Look here, bitch." Zacky started.

Veronica roller her eyes, and she brought her hands up to her hips. She wasn't going to let Zacky insult her, was she?

I happily made myself comfortable, while I stared at the two heated people intensely.

What was going to happen?

I was secretly hoping that Zacky would tear her blond stupid hair out. That would just make my day.

"You fucking made a move on me, the garbage. You, you're the one who tried to fucking undo my pants. You're the whore that was digging her nails in my back. So you shut the fuck up, and you tell your boyfriend the fucking truth, whore."

I was grinning like an idiot the whole damn time. Zacky did not disappoint me at all. In fact, he might've spiced it up a bit with the pants and nails.

He was good, really good.

Johnny was staring at Zacky, and then he stared at Veronica.

It was like he was expecting one of them to break down, and they would suddenly tell the truth to him now.

Even I knew that wasn't bound to happen.

Zacky was right, so he wasn't changing his sentences now. Veronica was a whore, and she wanted Johnny. So she obviously was going to keep on lying to Johnny.

"Babe, I don't know what he's talking about," Veronica said. I rolled my eyes.

So that's all she could come up with? So how was the dumb ass Johnny going to respond to that?

"Zacky, stay the fuck away from Veronica," Johnny said.

I rolled my eyes.

So Johnny was actually going to believe that girl over Zacky? I've only known Zacky for a couple of days, but I could tell he wasn't one to lie, even about girls. Especially whores like this one.

"What the fuck, dude?" Zacky shouted. "Dude, you obviously hit on my girl." Johnny said.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I was laughing, pretty damn loud too. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Johnny's just so stupid!" I shouted between breaths.

He really was, in my defense.

"Jasmine, I'd really prefer if you shut the hell up." Johnny said. I rolled my eyes.

"You've gotta be kidding me, Johnny. You're believing this skank over Zacky? Zacky's one of your best friends, and you're believing this skank, who you've been dating for a couple of days now?"

Johnny stared at me for a while.

Veronica was shaking her head now, and it was probably because she was scared that Johnny was going to dump her right on her ass right about now.

Veronica quickly threw herself on Johnny, kissing him wildly. I scoffed.

Of course she would end up making out with a guy just to save her own ass. She was such a freaking slut.

They finally broke apart, and I knew what Johnny was going to do.

"Sorry, Zacky, but you guys gotta get the hell out of my house."