Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

No Trouble

I stared at his face.

There had to be something wrong with my eyes. There just had to be.

I swore he looked like a model, when I saw him on the first day of school. There were other days too, when he looked so gorgeous it was beyond belief.

His gorgeous brown hair used to be enough to make me swoon, but now his entire look wasn’t enough anymore. He didn’t make me blush furiously anymore.

I mean, I had to admit he wasn’t ugly, but that was as far as I was willing to go.

He was missing something.

Mr. Doyle seemed to be lacking something now. He didn’t have a glow around him, if that made any sense at this point.

Mr. Doyle stood up from his chair.

“Jasmine, do you have any idea what you were doing?” he asked.

I shrugged.

I was beating up some stupid ass girls, what else?

“I was hitting girls,” I said.

He shrugged.

“You were making a fool of yourself. You know fully well that you could take them all. Hell, you even had some help by the other two girls in the hallway,” he said.

That’s right.

Who were those girls?

I didn’t get the best look at either of them, but I had a small glimpse of them.

One of them was a brunette, and the other had dark red hair. I could tell which one of them had dyed hair, the red head.

But why would they help me out?

I didn’t know either of the two. They just, apparently, didn’t like cheer leaders, I guess.

I continued to stare up at Mr. Doyle.

He gave me a warm smile, yet nothing. No butterflies were in my stomach, and it confused me. Just days ago, he was my picture perfect man.

“Now what happened?” Mr. Doyle asked. “The girls ganged up on me,” I said shrugged. “Is that what really happened?” he asked.

I nodded.

He shrugged.

“You’re lucky that you’re cute,” he mumbled.

Just days ago, I would love to hear him say that. Now it just sort of scared me.

“Girls, you can come in.” Mr. Doyle called.

I heard the door open, and two girls entered the room. They sat down to my left and my right.

I looked over to my right first.

The girl was taller than me by at least five inches or so, making her around five feet tall. Her dark red hair was glimmering in the light.

I could see her jade colored eyes glimmering too. She had some freckles on her face, adding a cutesy look to her face.

Her skin was pale, making her eyes and hair stand out even more. She was beautiful, to say the least.

Sadly, she had a huge bruise on her left cheek. It was very prominent, and it had an ugly purple color to it.

She had this smirk on her face, like she could’ve cared less that she was in trouble. I already liked her.

I looked over to my left now.

This girl had brown hair. It was a pretty shade of brown, almost like chocolate. She had pretty green eyes as well. They reminded me so much of Zacky’s own eyes.

She had a nose ring that added a more bad girl look to her sweet next door girl face. She was pretty cute as well.

She had a smirk on her face too, but hers was a lot worse. I think I may have liked her a bit more, at this point.

“So Kendall, Lina, what were you two doing this morning?” Mr. Doyle asked.

“Well, I was pushing my fist into a girl’s face.” One of them answered. “I was just trying to attach my leg to another girl’s ribcage,” the other answered.

“Okay, okay, no smart ass remarks please,” Mr. Doyle said.

“Eh, we saw this girl getting ganged up on, and it wasn’t fair.” One said shrugging. “Kendall, I don’t see why you just couldn’t go get a teacher,” Mr. Doyle said.

She scoffed loudly.

“Jeff, imagine what would’ve happened if we got some teacher,” one of the girls said.

“Lina, I’d like you to call me by my last name,” Mr. Doyle said.

So the read head was Lina. So that left the brunette to be Kendall.

“Mr. Doyle, then imagine how it would look. She, who looks like she could rip your head off, was fighting with the cheerleader girls. So who would you assume that started the fight?” Kendall asked.

Mr. Doyle shrugged.

“I don’t think I would assume anything. I would just try to figure out who did it,” he said.

“That’s bullshit, and you know it.” Kendall said.

Mr. Doyle shook his head.

“No, it’s not, Kendall.” He said.

He almost seemed like he was getting angry. Teachers were suppose to have long fuses, weren’t they?

“That’s like saying you don’t stereotype, and everyone stereotypes, whether they like it or not,” Kendall said.

I’d have to say that this girl was really testing her boundaries.

“You girls can get out,” he said.

I stared at him oddly.

What the hell was his problem? Did she hit a bad topic for him or something?

“Whatever, you know I’m right,” Kendall said. “Bye, Mr. Doyle.” Lina said.

They both stood up, and they walked out of the room.

“You okay,” I asked.

Mr. Doyle shrugged.

“It doesn’t matter. You can leave now,” he said.

I eyed him carefully.

He was acting sort of weird, but hell I’m not a therapist. I can’t help him out right now. Hell, I could barely help myself out.

“See you in first period,” I mumbled.

I stood up, and I walked out the door.

Huh, I guess I could get into a fight and not get in trouble. Go me, I guess. Or maybe Mr. Doyle was being lenient on me or something.

I nearly had a panic attack, when I saw the two girls waiting outside.

Were they waiting for me?

“Hello, Jasmine,” Kendall said.

The grin on her face wasn’t too promising.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's my birthday, so I'm super happy right now. Comment?