Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Mr. Sexy

As soon as I entered the room, people stared at me. God, did I look as bad as they did? I rolled my eyes. "Hello, Jasmine." I heard someone say. I assumed it was the teacher, so I had to react.

I walked over to the teacher behind his desk. He was a fairly young man. His short brown hair barely reached to his shoulders. He had the most beautiful blue eyes. I was absolutely dazzled by this guy.

"Hi," I managed to say. "I'm Mr. Doyle." He said holding out his hand. I shook it slowly. "Jasmine," I said. "I know that," he said smiling. I nodded. God, I was acting like such an idiot in front of him.

I shook my thoughts of him being hot out. "You're going to introduce yourself, when the bell rings." He said. I nodded. As much as I hated the thought of doing that, I almost didn't mind. Especially since he told me to do it.

I stood there like an idiot, just staring at my teacher. I could see that he was saying something to me, but I couldn't hear it. I was too busy staring at his eyes. "Hmm?" I said finally.

"I asked how much you like California, but I think you're too busy looking at me." He said smiling. I felt a blush creep onto my face. God, how I love older men. "Sorry," I mumbled. "No need, it makes me feel younger." He said still smiling. I smiled back at him.

Once the other kids started staring at us, I managed to collect myself. Couldn't be seen as having an affair with my own teacher. Not like it'd ruin my already tarnished reputation. Just wanted Mr. Doyle to keep his job.

The bell finally rang, and Mr. Doyle nodded at me. I stood up at the front of the class. I sighed as I brushed my hand through my hair. "Hey, I'm Jasmine." I said. "Good enough," Mr. Doyle said.

I walked to the first empty desk I saw. It was in the very front, but I didn't mind. I got to see Mr. Doyle up front now. I sighed as I stared at his back. He was well-toned for being a teacher. My guess he was somewhere around his early twenties.

I heard the class door open. I didn't bother looking at who entered the door. Mr. Doyle finally turned around, so I could now see his face. I sighed. Perfect. I loved first period.

"Johnny, late again!" Mr. Doyle said laughing. "Well, you know how it is." A voice said. I didn't bother looking at him. Mr. Doyle's smiling face was too cute. "Well, I know you, Johnny." Mr. Doyle said.

The laughter died down. "Okay, sit down, Johnny boy." Mr. Doyle said. I sighed, watching Mr. Doyle's back yet again. "You're in my seat," someone said. I finally looked away from Mr. Doyle.

There was a guy standing in front of me with a raised eyebrow. He had small black mohawk that was held up by gel and heavy black eyeliner around his brown eyes. "Well, I don't see your name on it." I said crossing my arms. He just smirked at me.

He pointed down at the desk. Sure enough, "Johnny Christ" was carved into the wood. "Sorry, but I think you better find another desk." I said sweetly. "I want my desk." He said. "If you don't find yourself another desk, I'll personally make sure you'll never have children." I said.

He seemed to think about his situation for a bit. "Tomorrow, find yourself another desk." He said shaking his finger at me. I rolled my eyes.

Class went by, and I sighed. I was going to miss Mr. Doyle and his good looks. Second and third period were both pretty boring. Both were taught by women, very old women. They both made me introduce myself, and I pretty much hated them both by now.

Then fourth period came up. It was Music Appreciation. I pretty much fell asleep in the back of the room. Don't get me wrong, I love music. I love all kinds of music, but we weren't doing anything in that damned class. I just fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, a cute teacher can mix things up, can't it?