Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Assembly?

“What do you mean Michelle happened?” I asked. Gates shrugged.

He opened his mouth to say something, but we were interrupted.

“What the hell are you kids doing?!”

My head shot up. Hey, that was Mr. Doyle. I stood up, and I waved at him. Where the hell has he been?

“Hey, it’s Mr. D,” Gates said standing up. “Don’t you guys start with me!” Mr. Doyle said.

I looked at him confused. Just what the hell was he talking about?

“Mr. Doyle, what’s up?” Jimmy said happily. I was surprised that he was even able to walk away from Lina at this point.

“You guys, all of you students, were supposed to go to the cafeteria for an assembly!” Mr. Doyle said angrily.

I tilted my head. Assembly? I never heard anything about one today. Or any day for that matter, so what the hell was he talking about?

“There was an announcement earlier in the morning,” Mr. Doyle said. Gates chuckled.

“Do you think we honestly pay attention to those things?” Gates asked seriously. Mr. Doyle shook his head low.

“You guys are suppose to listen to them. And if you guys did, you would’ve known that there was a sex ed assembly this morning,” Mr. Doyle said.

“Well, looks like we dodged a bullet then,” Jimmy said happily. Mr. Doyle sighed, irritated. I guess we were a little frustrating at this point.

“You all have detention after school. Detention will be held in the cafeteria, considering how many people decided to ditch,” Mr. Doyle said.

I shrugged.

How bad could detention be?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this one was just a short one, but whatever... I guess I was lazy on that day or something, when I wrote this chapter. So how do you guys think dentention will be? :D