Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Let's Get Wasted

I huffed loudly. I did not like today at all. First, I was all nervous, wondering how to act around Johnny. Then, he decided to ignore me completely, pissing me off. And then, I find him and his skank in the closet, fucking each other.

So this was most definitely not the best day in my life right now.

The thing that surprised me was that I wasn't even mad. No, I didn't feel a damn thing right now. It was almost like I was completely empty right now. I was like a hollow shell of what Jazz used to be.

I didn't care what Johnny or Veronica did anymore. It didn't matter to me anymore. They deserved each other at this point. They were both retarded morons, who kept on fucking each other.

I didn't need either of them in my life right now. I didn't need any of this in my life anymore.

I completely ditched detention. I didn't even want to go to that hell hole of a room. Veronica and Johnny were both going to be there, and that already was going to piss me the hell off.

I wanted nothing more than to be in another city, another state, or even another damn country. I just wanted to get away from everyone and everything here.

I practically ran all the way back to the orphanage, and I went to bed right away. I didn't even think of Johnny the whole time. I completely blacked him out. I didn't want to think of him.

Johnny was almost non-existent to me now. I didn't feel the need to even express my new found hatred for him. I just wanted him gone.

I couldn't say it anymore than I could. I just wanted him gone. I wanted everyone to be gone. I didn't want to be comforted, and I didn't want any pity from anyone.

I ended up skipping a whole week of school, before I decided that I could go. It started off pretty well. Ms. Wise was just happy that I wasn't shooting everyone inside a death glare.

I walked into the school, sighing. I pushed back some of my hair, hoping it would calm my nerves.

I wasn't sure why I was nervous, but I was. I was almost scared to see everyone now. I was scared that they all secretly knew why I was gone.

I nearly screamed out loud, when someone touched my shoulder. It was Gates. He had a smile on his face, but it seemed a bit off.

"You're finally here," he whispered. I looked at him oddly. Why would he ever miss me this much?

"Yeah," I said as casual as I could. He smiled even wider at me. He sighed deeply, before he ran his hand through his hair.

"Are you okay, Gates?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I'm just happy that you're here. I thought you must've moved or transferred to another school or something. Or maybe you got sick." Gates rambled.

I stared at him oddly, as he began to go into detail why he was worried about me.

"Or that you got raped, when you were walking to school. Stuff like that," Gates said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Me, get raped. Fat chance," I mumbled. Gates laughed.

"I guess you're right, but Johnny just kept worrying about you. And I guess it sort of rubbed off on me. I was freaking out the whole damn time you weren't here." Gates said, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes.

Johnny was worried about me? Why the fuck would he ever be thinking of me? I didn't like the fact that he was thinking about me.

I shrugged.

"Well, I'm happy you thought of me," I said. I looked down at the ground, not knowing what to do next.

"Are you okay, Jazz?" Gates asked. I shrugged.

"I'm as well as I'll ever be." I mumbled. "You can take another day off, you know. I know you aren't exactly one hundred percent here," he said.

I shook my head.

"No, I can be here. As long as no one does some stupid shit, I'll be perfectly fine." I said. Gates nodded.

"I'll be sure to tell Johnny to fuck off then," Gates said. He had this tone in his voice.

"Are you mad at him?" I asked. Gates started laughing. It was almost uncontrollable. It was a little creepy, and I felt so awkward, watching him.

"I fucking hate him right now! He's such a douchebag. He got back with that damn cheerleader, while you were gone. He kept on saying how they have a damn connection. Personally, I think she's just putting out." Gates said.

"She is," I muttered. Gates raised an eyebrow.

"Really now," he asked, amused. "Yeah, I caught them in the act. They're really loud. Well, Veronica's really loud anyways." I said, chuckling.

Gates seemed to think for a while, before he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry you saw," he whispered. He kissed my cheek, before he let me go.

"Fuck it, I'm taking your ass out. I'm getting the other guys too. We're gonna go get fucked up." Gates said, smiling.

I smiled back at him.

He was possibly the best guy on this damned earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, an update after the longest fucking time! I'll be sure to update for Matt next. Either that or this one again 'cause I wanna write about a wasted Jazz. She's sure to be fun. Comment! I want love!