Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

I Know

I groaned. My back hurt. I felt sore all over. It felt like I went on a running spree the night before or something.

Where the fuck was I? I didn't remember ever getting home or anything. Did Gates take me somewhere or something?

I tried to get up, but something was holding me down. I nearly shat myself, when I saw that it was Johnny.

What the hell was I doing with him? What the hell happened? Why was I in bed with this guy? I swore I was mad at him just a damn day ago!

I couldn't remember anything, after that stupid fruity cocktail drink that Lina gave me. It wasn't even tasty either!

I continued to stare at Johnny. I couldn't really move with him gripping onto my waist. His grip was tight, and I didn't even wanna bother to try getting out of it.

I knew the more I would try, the more I would get pissed off. And the more I was mad, the more I would want to forget everything.

But I didn't get mad. I just stared at Johnny.

The more I stared at Johnny, the more I didn't want to be mad at him. He just looked so innocent right now. He looked like he could do no harm to anyone right now. He looked like he could never treat me the way he did.

He was actually really cute too. I loved his eyes. They were just the perfect brown color. He had a nice body too. I just wanted to see it all, as bad as it sounded.

I found myself snuggling into Johnny's body. He was warm, and it comforted me. His arms were holding me tightly to his body.

Everything just felt so nice. How could it ever be wrong?

Why would Johnny ever put this in jeopardy? I loved this feeling. Did he not? I mean, this was great.

I felt so happy in this one moment. It felt like I could finally breathe now. It was like I just submerged from the water, after being held down for three minutes.

I knew that I was supposed to be mad at Johnny, but how could I? I was in bed with him, fully clothed. I obviously made up with him last night.

I just wished that I remembered what had happened!

What did really happen? Did we honestly make up? Why was I with him? Where were the other guys? Did they leave me somewhere, and Johnny just found me?

Or did they let him take me? Did he have a good enough reason for them?

Gates seemed like he was mad at Johnny as well. So why did he let Johnny take me?

Or was that not the case at all?

I shook my head slightly. I was tired of thinking of different scenarios in my head. It was tiring, and I didn't like it.

Thinking too much could lead to different and dangerous ideas. It never helped to soothe my mind.

I felt Johnny move around, and he actually brought me even close.

"I'm glad you didn't leave," he whispered. "Not like I could," I said.

Johnny let go of me, and he rolled onto his side. He looked at me a while, before smiling softly.

"Do you still hate me?" he asked. I glared at him.

"I'm not sure. I don't remember." I said honestly. Johnny began to laugh.

"Are you sure? You did only have one drink, and apparently it wasn't even that strong," Johnny said, smiling wide.

"Well, what happened last night?" I asked. "Kiss me first," Johnny said.

I glared at him.

What the fuck was this guy thinking? I wasn't gonna kiss him! He was such an ass! I swore I could just kick him in the nads right now.

He must've had a hang over or something because he wasn't thinking straight. Maybe Jimmy really had kicked his ass, causing him to be even more of an idiot than he already was.

Johnny smiled at me, while I continued to glare at his stupid face.

"You're so cute," Johnny said.

Johnny kissed me, before I could reply back.

I melted into the kiss, before I could even get angry at him. His lips were just too soft, and the feeling they gave me intoxicated my thoughts.

Johnny pulled me on top of him. His hands were on my hips, and mine were on his neck, pulling him closer.

Johnny moved my hips with his hands, and I helped out. I couldn't help but to grind my hips into his.

Johnny groaned, causing me to smile into the kiss.

I opened my mouth slightly, and Johnny's tongue slid on mine. I could've died right then and there.

I couldn't believe my ears, when I heard myself moan. Johnny was the one to smile into the kiss now.

Johnny flipped me off of him, completely catching me off guard.

"Let's have some fun," he whispered.

Johnny stripped himself his shirt, and I suddenly became very nervous. I was a virgin.

How the hell was I supposed to do this?

"J-johnny?" I asked quietly. He looked at me strangely.

"Are- are you a virgin?" he asked, surprised. I nodded slowly, and he smiled.

"God, this is going to be fun. Just relax; I won't do anything too bad. I won't even enter." he said.

I looked at him strangely.

Then what did he have planned?

Johnny kissed me hard. It was passionate. It wasn't like our other kisses that were for the most part, innocent.

This one involved tongue and gripping onto each other.

Johnny's hands were roaming over my body. They were at my hips, on my breasts, and on my ass.

I was only shocked, when Johnny started to lift my shirt up. My breathing got faster, and I could feel my heart pounding. My face was growing a bright red color.

Johnny quickly unclasped my bra, and he grabbed at one, massaging it.

I felt my face grow even more red.

He flicked his tongue on my other nipple, causing me to arch my back.

"Johnny," I whimpered. "I promise not to hurt you," he whispered.

He kissed me lightly, and I, immediately, trusted him again.

Johnny began kissing my nipples, making butterflies in my stomach. His tongue flicked and licked them, causing my back to arch again.

I moaned, causing him only to smirk.

With Johnny still kissing and licking my breasts, his hands were working on my pants. He already opened the button, and he pulled the zipper down.

"You ready," he asked. He wasn't doing it for sexual excitement. He actually wanted to know, if I wanted to do that.

I nodded slowly, and Johnny smiled softly. He kissed my lips tenderly.

"I do love you, Jazz." he whispered. I paused.

He loved me? Johnny Christ loved me? Why?

"That's why we're gonna stop here," Johnny said. I looked at him oddly. What was he saying?

"I want it to be a bit more special. You know, not right after an argument." Johnny said. I nodded, but I didn't want to say anything.

"I wasn't even planning on going all the way either. I was just gonna go down on you," Johnny continued.

He was already making me blush though.

"But we'll have to be patient. I don't want you rushing into anything. We're only fourteen, for Christ's sake."

I nodded. He was right.

I was only fourteen. I didn't need to be doing this with anyone.

"I love you, Johnny." I said. I placed my hands on his neck.

"I do love you," I repeated myself.

I kissed him, and I could feel him smiling.

"Jazz, you're amazing." he whispered.

"I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Some of you guys are liking that Jazz and Johnny love each other, and some of you guys are not liking it. So I'm guessing those who are not, think that I went way too fast on the making up. But I never said that the story was over yet. That should be enough to tell you about the next chapter. ;]