Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

She Actually Asked

I was having a hard time focusing on anything. Nothing seemed to hold my attention for too long. Sadly this included my friends, who were speaking to me at the moment.

"Jazz, you're really out of it today," I heard someone say.

I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. I smiled weakly, hoping that someone would break the awkward silence. I wasn't sure on what to say.

"Did anything happen last night or something," Matt asked.

I shook my head slowly.

"No, nothing happened to me. I'm just out of it today. I'm thinkin' I didn't get enough sleep." I muttered.

I covered my eyes with my hands, rubbing them slowly. I sighed deeply.

I was out of it today. I wasn't really tired. I was more bored than anything. There was nothing to do right now, nothing that seemed to interest me anyways.

"Hey, Jazz?"

I looked up. Jimmy was smiling down at me.

"I have nothing better to do. Do you wanna hang out after school with me? I kinda wanna talk to you about something." he said.

I nodded, hoping that he would be the distract that I so badly wanted.

"Great, I'm kinda desperate. Lets go now," he said getting up. He grabbed my hand, pulling me with him.

I noticed that everyone else just shrugged and let us run off.

Jimmy took me to his house, where we just went to his room. I wasn't entirely sure what he wanted from me, but I didn't think it could be anything too bad. It was Jimmy after all. He was a sweetheart.

I sat down on his bed, while he got drinks. I looked around his room. It was a complete mess. There were dirty clothes covering almost every surface, including the bed.

I didn't mind. Jimmy did seem like the type to have a dirty room. It was just the complete opposite of Johnny's neat and tidy room.

Jimmy walked through the door with two cups.

"I hope you like root beer 'cause that's all I got here," he said smiling. I shrugged.

"It'll do," I said.

He set the cups down, and I wasn't very thirsty to go and grab my cup.

"So now I will call this meeting open now or however you start junk. We are here to speak of my desperation in courting the lovely Lina. I do not get this chick at all," Jimmy said.

I sat there for a while, thinking. He worded things so oddly.

"Oh," was all I said.

"Dude, you gotta help me! That girl's stuck on that egotistical brat, Brian!" Jimmy said.

I smiled.

"I wouldn't worry, if I were you. I don't even think Gates even knows that she likes him. He's kinda stuck on Michelle, if you haven't noticed." I said. Jimmy huffed.

"I know that, but have you seen her? She's gorgeous! Brian would be a dumb ass, if he didn't swoop her up." Jimmy said. "Well then Gates is a dumb ass 'cause he ain't going for her at all," I mumbled.

"What the hell do I do then? I'm obviously not in love with the girl, but I am into her." Jimmy said.

I shrugged.

"I'm only fourteen. I dunno about these things. I can't even get myself in order for this stuff. I think you should just wait it off though. She'll notice you, if you're there for her." I said.

Jimmy huffed. The answer I gave him obviously wasn't enough for him.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy. I wish I could say more to make you happy," I apologized. He shook his head slowly.

"No," he whispered.

I stood up, feeling uncomfortable.

"No, I need to figure it out on my own anyways. I think I just need time to think about it on my own some more maybe. It's my problem; I can figure it out. I'm sorry I dragged you into it. You already had issues with the short shit." Jimmy said.

I shrugged.

"I like feeling helpful sometimes," I said.

I heard a rumble of feet going up the stairs.

"You expectin' someone, Jimmy?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"The guys'll drop in on me sometimes," he said, shrugging.

A tired Zacky burst through the door. He had some sweat on his forehead, but he had a huge smile on his lips.

"Guys, you would not believe what just happened!" he yelled.

He didn't bother waiting for us to answer him, he just went on with his little story.

"So I was all bummed out 'cause I've been a little horny, right? And I had no one to release my frustrations out on. All the girls at the school seem to hate me for some reason. It may have something to do with me having that one rumor about a small dick, but I'm not even sure," Zacky rambled.

"Get to the freaking point," I mumbled.

I was getting a tad annoyed. Jimmy, on the other hand, was smiling. I had a small feeling he had something to do with that little rumor Zacky was talking about.

"Any who... I was gettin' all kinds of frustrated. I mean my right hand was getting tired actually, which was a first for me. I was wondering when I'd be able to have some girl to release everything on. Well maybe release wasn't the right word. I'm not gonna fuck her yet or anything," he rambled.

Zacky paused for a moment, while I rolled my eyes. I didn't know this boy could fucking ramble on and on like this. He needed to think, before he spoke.

"So yeah, I'm not gonna fuck her. I mean I wouldn't hate it, if she brought the idea up. I doubt that she would though. I mean we did just agree to go on a date. We're not even a couple yet, so of course she wouldn't want that yet. So whatever that's out of the question right now. Shit, I don't seem to have a point," he mumbled.

"Zacky," I asked. "Hmm," he let out.

"What the fuck did you come here for, if you had nothing to say?" I asked angrily.

He smiled.

"I guess I mostly came here to ruin your day," he said smiling.

Before I had a chance to kick the kid in the shins, Jimmy grabbed my arm.

"So who is this lucky lady who's going on a date with the Italian stud?" Jimmy asked, trying to stabilize me in his arms.

"Oh, right. I didn't say who she was, huh. I thought that would've been one of the first things that came out on my mouth. She has a rather nice name. Some people would say it's common, but she's the only Kendall I know." Zacky said.

Kendall?

"You actually got that babe to say yes to that face?" Jimmy asked laughing.

Zacky smirked.

"She actually asked me," he said smiling wide.

I couldn't say I was completely shocked. I guess I was happy that some people were getting into happy little dates.

"You guys are gonna be adorable together," I said. Zacky smiled at me.

"Thanks, Jazz."

"Now we gotta figure me out, foo!" Jimmy yelled. "You'll never get that Lina chick off of Syn," Zacky said.

Jimmy rolled his eyes.

"There's nothing special about Mr. Perfect Cheekbones." Jimmy muttered. "Except his perfect cheekbones," I whispered.

Jimmy glared at me.

"I'll get her eventually. She'll fall for my charms soon enough," he said confidently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Johnny got his update too. I'm staying up extra late for Syn's update. Lets hope it happens. Comment!