Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Questionnaire

I just reach fifth period, and I already wished I hadn't. The teacher was a fat man, who's balding hair was only a distraction to me. I had to introduce myself yet again, and in the middle of saying my name, that jackass, Johnny walked in.

I glared at him, but I took my seat that the teacher assigned me to.

Johnny sat down next to me. "I see that you're late again, Mr. Lewis." The teacher said. Even though, he was making Johnny look like an idiot, I wanted nothing more than to punch the teacher. I just didn't like him or his attitude.

"Oh, yes. Mr. Lewis, Jasmine is your new partner." The teacher said.

"What?!" It wasn't just me who did the yelling. Johnny and I managed to be sync, while we stood up and yelled. I glared at Johnny.

"Well, it looks like you guys can be in sync together. I managed to make a match made in heaven, right class?" The class was almost dead except for certain idiots who muttered out a 'yes'.

I sneered at the class, as I sat back down. "Okay, since it is the first week we'll be doing something with the partners, I thought we'd better get used to our partners." The teacher began. Okay, where the fuck was he going with this?

"So I made these little sheets of paper," he said tossing papers on tables. I finally got one, and I snatched it. Oh, hell no. I did not like the idea of playing questionnaire with Johnny.

I glared at Johnny, who staring at his own paper. He looked up at me.

"What, I don't want to do this either." He said angrily. "Let's just get this done," I said harshly. He shrugged. "You're first," I said.

"Number one: What's your name?" "Johnny," he said. I quickly wrote his name down. They didn't ask for a full name, so I was happy with his answer.

"Number two: What do your parents do for a living?" "None of your business," he answer. I shrugged. It wasn't my business, so I just wrote that down.

"Number three: When's your birthday?" "November 18th." I wrote down his answer quickly. God, I wanted this to be over with so badly.

"Number four: Do you like homework?" I said with disgust. I glared down at the paper. "I'll just write 'hell no' down for you," I muttered. He just nodded.

"Number five: What do you want to know about me?" I rolled my eyes. God, this survey sucked ass. "Why are always so angry?" The question seemed innocent enough, but I glared at him anyway. I scribble down his question without answering it.

"My turn," he muttered. I rolled my eyes. Probably the same damn questions.

"What's your name?" He asked slowly. "Jazz," I said. He scribbled it down quickly.

"What do your parents do for a living?" I, immediately, glared at him. "None of your business," I said angrily. He just shrugged, writing an answer down.

"Birthday?" "June 18th," I muttered.

"Like homework?" "Hell no," I said in disgust. God, this damn survey was fucking annoying.

"What do you want to know about me?" He asked, interested. "Are you sure you're a guy?" I asked. He glared at me. "I'm just saying, you might wanna get that checked out." I said pointing down to his crotch.

He glared at me, while I just stared at the teacher. He was staring right back at me. He was glaring? What the fuck was his problem? I wanted nothing more than to walk out of this classroom. The only thing that kept me here was the entertainment that Johnny was providing me.