Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Ten

Another concert arrives at their footsteps. Ryan and Brendon does the same routine in the concert, being all lovey dovey. But one thing made their jaws dropped. They saw a poster that says, "I ♥ RYDEN!". Then, there's a one poster that says, "I ♥ RYDON!". Ryan reached the microphone and asked what does that "Ryden" or "Rydon" mean. The girls holding the posters were squealing because they were just got asked by a question by Panic! At The Disco, who is Ryan Ross.

"Well, it's the combined names for you and Brendon!" The girls holding both the posters replied. Ryan's eyes widened and blushed. It's the same for Brendon.

But... What's done is done. Even in the end of theirlives reputations, they would still do it because you know what they say, "There's no turning back..."

*After The Concert; Backstage*

Brendon covered his mouth like he was about to puke or something. Ryan just crossed his arms, blushing.

"What have you done?! Now we really are lovers!" Brendon shouted angrily at Ryan. Ryan just closed his eyes, ignoring Brendon's rants and complaints. Before anything can happen, Spencer and Jon came in their picture.

"Awww.... Is 'Ryden' or 'Rydon' fighting?" Spencer asked in a foolish way. Jon just snickered. Brendon glared at them while Ryan, well Ryan disappeared.

"Ryan?!" Brendon shouted.

Ryan already started to walk towards the bus. Brendon ran after him. And when Brendon caught up with Ryan, Ryan sighed.

"I can't take this anymore," Ryan said, having a depressed face.

"Huh? What do you mean? I thought you said you don't want to--" Before Brendon can say any more, Ryan kissed him, hard in the lips.

When Ryan removed his lips from Brendon, Brendon's eyes widened in awe. Ryan kissed him, totally in the lips and it was not because of Jon nor Spencer. And of course, he blushed.

"I don't love you Brendon, but I'll try," Ryan said before attacking him again with his sarcastic kisses.

Brendon can't do anything but let Ryan eat him up...
♠ ♠ ♠
...
...
...
OH MY PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!
Ryan kissed Brendon! And they had "it"!
You know what I mean.
I was just making this chapter and all of a sudden, my perverted half came in to my mind and wrote this....
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
AAAHHHHH!!!