Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Eleven

...Or maybe Ryan is just damn crazy to do this. So, he opened his eyes and see Brendon blushing and sweating. He was almost going to have it with him. He's eyes widened and immediately made evasive action. Brendon looked at him and they are all panting and blushing.
Then, Spencer and Jon came to see Brendon and Ryan scared to death, like they saw, "The Ring" and they were dehydrated. They both raised an eyebrow and walked towards Ryan and Brendon.

"Hey. You okay, man?" Jon asked Ryan, who's trembling, sweating and blushing.

Ryan shook his head. Jon looked at Spencer. Spencer looked at Brendon and asked the same thing. Brendon shook his head too. Now, they are very confused.

"Wonder what happened?" Jon asked Spencer.

"Why are you asking me?" Spencer said.

"Let's just leave them alone," Jon suggested.

Spencer thought for a second and said,

"Sure, why not."

Brendon stood up, with clenched fists and walked in to the bunk room. Ryan on the other hand, just sat on the corner, still thinking of what just happened.

I don't love you Brendon, but I'll try... Ryan's eyes widened. "Ugh... Why the hell did I say that to him?!" Ryan mumbled.

Spencer heard Ryan's mumble but he just looked at him. Ryan didn't mind Spencer. Maybe he even knows what his situation is right now.

But... I'm telling him the truth. I don't love him. But... I just can't take it anymore! Ugh! It's all because of this stupid truth and dare! Ryan thought.

Then he stood up and walked towards the bunk room, but when he tried to open it, it's locked.

"Huh? What the hell?" Ryan said. Trying to open the door.

"Oh, the dead has come back to life," Spencer muttered.

"Brendon's in there. And I guess something happened between you too, right?" Jon said.

Ryan glared at them and then started to slam the door.

"Brendon! Open the goddamn door!" He shouted.

"I'd chimed in, haven't you people ever heard of, closing the goddamn door," Jon mumbled. Spencer laughed.

Ryan just ignored them and still slammed the door. Brendon, who's inside, is lying on his bed, thinking nothing ever happened, especially on what happened earlier. But he couldn't just forget it because Ryan is currently demanding Brendon to open the door. Maybe he'll go more further... Oh my God, please... no! Brendon thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made this chapter because I'm just so excited and all for the previous chapter. Now the current question for Brendon and Ryan: Love or Hate?