Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Thirteen

Brendon just stared Ryan with his terrified eyes. Ryan sighed.

"Look. I'm sorry for what I did. I know you won't forgive me now or even if you don't forgive me, let's just don't have any problems with the concerts, okay?" Ryan said, frowning.

Brendon thought of what just Ryan said. He slowly nodded and lied on his bed again. Ryan once again sighed. Ryan made a sigh of relief and at the same time, a sigh of non-relief. Brendon agreed with the concerts part but he doesn't forgive him yet.

Then, Ryan's heart began to hurt. What the hell? Ow... My chest hurts... He thought. And it's not because of stress or anything like that. His eyes widened to have the idea on his mind: Is it because of Brendon?! He shook his head and slapped his face, snapping himself out of it. Nope, it's not because of Brendon, it's totally impossible!

Jon and Spencer looked at Ryan as if he's a person with mental problem.

"He's crazy," Jon said.

Spencer snickered. "You just knew that now?" He said.

Ryan went to the instruments cabinet to play on his guitar. Playing the guitar is the only thing that can make him forget his problems, probably it's like drugs to him.

His hand struck the guitar strings and he played the song, She Had The World. And his eyes widened as he got to the chorus:

I don't love you I'm just passing the time.
You could love me if I knew how to lie,
But who could love me? I am out of my mind.
Throwing a line out to sea.
To see if I can catch a dream...


"Brendon!" Ryan exclaimed. He quickly placed back the guitar to the cabinet and ran to the bunk room, to really explain everything to him. But unfortunately, due to the shock and tiredness, Brendon immediately fell asleep when Ryan "apologized" to him.

"Damn," Ryan said.

Jon and Spencer walked inside the bunk room, well, to sleep of course.

"Have you drank too much coffee? It's already 1 in the morning and your eyes are like... the size of the moon," Jon snickered.

"For your information, you're complimenting me with your last statement," Ryan said. Jon raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it means 'beautiful and big eyes'. Next time Jon, use other bands' lyrics than ours. We don't know what they even mean," Spencer advised. Ryan glared. Spencer is making fun of Ryan's lyrics.

"Whatever, let's just go to sleep already," Jon said, yawning.

Spencer and Jon have already lied on their beds, starting to fall asleep. Ryan on the other hand, just lied on his bed, looking at Brendon, desperately wanting to talk to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor, poor Ryan. You are the unluckiest person here. I pity you. LOL
And is it me or is Ryan developing feelings for Brendon?
*shifty eyes*