Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Fifteen

Ryan and Brendon stared at each other as Spencer and Jon secretly close the door. Brendon looked away, being alone with a room with him... again. Ryan sighed as he sat beside Brendon. Brendon desperately wanted to talk to Ryan but he's just too shy. Because Ryan just cannot stand the awkward silence, he nudged Brendon.

"Hey," Ryan said.

"...What?" Brendon said.

"We need to do something about this," Ryan muttered.

"About what?" Brendon asked. Before saying anything Brendon realized something.

"Oh, so it's about the truth or dare thing again!" Brendon exclaimed.

Ryan's eyes widened and immediately covered Brendon's mouth. Spencer and Jon, on the other hand, is recently eavesdropping Brendon and Ryan's conversation. Ryan and Brendon can see that it's very obvious because they can see their shadows through a small window.

"What do we do now?" Brendon asked, crossing his arms.

Instead of answering the question, Ryan smiled, which made Brendon totally curious.

"Wh-Why are you smiling?" Brendon asked, moving away from Ryan.

"So... Were okay now?" Ryan asked.

Brendon sighed but then he nodded.

"Right. We got two options, that is to love or to hate," Ryan said.

"What the heck are you talking about?" Brendon raised an eyebrow when he asked that.

"For the love, do we still need to be... uh... lovers?" Ryan explained, starting to blush.

"Before I answer that, what's the other option?" Brendon asked, blushing as well.

"And as for the hate... We need to... break-up," Ryan replied. Brendon's eyes widened.

"No way! Way?" Brendon said.

"But it's too early, it's like been only... 3 days or something," Ryan said, scratching his head.

"Yeah, you're right," Brendon agreed, nodding.

Ryan and Brendon became silent.

"I know, how about we become 'lovers' for a little time period and after that, we'll 'break up', which means, we can stop doing this truth or dare thing!" Ryan explained, smiling.

Brendon spaced out.

"Bren?" Ryan asked.

"Huh? Uh... Sure, that's a good idea," Brendon said.

Ryan became silent for a minute and asked, "Are you sure? Maybe you have something else in your mind, just like when you planned about the things we do on stage."

"No, my mind is blank," Brendon said as he shook his head.

"Real--" Ryan was cut off when Brendon said something.

"Or maybe not," He said, grinning.

Spencer and Jon, still eavesdropping on the two heard once again that made them not laugh but scream their asses out. You guessed it, the sounds of making love. And once again, that made Ryan and Brendon laugh their asses out.

"You ready for the concert later?" Brendon asked, smiling.

"You betcha!" Ryan exclaimed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I immediately updated the story because I wanna make up from the previous chapter and maybe tomorrow again, I may update because I already have an idea in my mind. =D