Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Seventeen

"I'm gonna win this time! I don't wanna sleep in the floor again. If you ask me, there are like, zombies under the bunks," Ryan said while playing FOB Trail.

"Pish-posh Ryan. Oh, would you look at that, I win!" Brendon exclaimed.

Ryan sighed. But before asking for his new punishment, miraculously, his cellphone rang.

"You have a cellphone?" Brendon asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ryan said, sticking out his tongue.

And when Ryan answered, he walked away from Brendon, because of that, Brendon raised an eyebrow. Who's he talking to? I've never seen him so happy... He thought. Because of his curiosity and insecurity, he followed Ryan to hear his conversation.

But then, he was caught by Spencer and Jon.

"What the hell are you doing? Ryan is your lover already yet you're still stalking him? Grow up, Brendon," Jon said.

Brendon's eyes widened when he heard from Jon that he is Ryan's "lover". Because of that, he blushed and walked away.

"What's his problem?" Spencer asked, crossing his arms.

"You," Jon snickered.

"And what did I do?" Spencer said.

Ryan on the other, is still enjoying his non-disturbed conversation which we all know as a mysterious person. But no worries, I will tell you right away after this very sentence.

"Okay, see ya later Keltie. Call back, 'kay?" Ryan said.

So, the mysterious person is Keltie, to the real life, Ryan's ex-girlfriend. But here, it's going to be different.

When Ryan entered the bunk room, he became all giddy and happy. Brendon on the other hand, is the exact opposite.

"So... What's my punishment... Brendon?" Ryan said, starting to notice Brendon's timidness.

"Nah, I'll let you go this time," Brendon said.

Ryan jumped for joy.

"At last, I can sleep peacefully!" He shouted before jumping in to his bunk.

Brendon continued to use his laptop and because he's bored and all, he googled himself. And in the search results, something caught his eye and shocked him.

"Oh my god!" Brendon exclaimed.

"What is it?" Ryan asked.

"Look at this," Brendon said, pointing at the screen.

"Huh?" Ryan said. When he looked to the screen, he found out Brendon googled himself and the search results include his "relationship" with Ryan.

"Were sooo dead," Ryan muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so, because Brendon googled himself, he found out that Ryden is out in the internet. If he hadn't did that, they wouldn't be a messier place. XD