Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Two

"Brendon?!" Ryan exclaimed, surprised to see Brendon come in.

"What? You look like you've seen a ghost. And for your information, I'm not a ghost. So, there. Happy now?" Brendon said, lying on the top bunk.

Ryan closed his eyes, telling himself this isn't happening. Brendon Urie is alone in a room, not just a room, but the bunk room! They can even have "it" there.

Come on, Ryan Ross! You can do it! Tell Brendon that you "love him". That way, everything will be back to normal again! He thought. It is very hard pretending to confess to one of your band mates. Especially if you don't really like him and someone just dares you to do it.

"Uh... Brendon?" Ryan said, facing Brendon's bunk.

"Hmmm...?" Brendon mumbled.

"I....I...Uh..."

"...."

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU BRENDON URIE!"

Jon and Spencer heard that from the other room. Now that they heard it, they laughed like there was no tomorrow. Ryan has done the dare. It's done. Finished. Like Ryan said, every thing's back to normal, but he didn't expect that there was no answer coming from Brendon. He should reply, "Yeah, I love you too, goodnight." Then, Ryan realized that he was sleeping already! Poor Ryan, just when he had the chance!

"Damn it!" Ryan shouted. That shout was a little too loud, which made little Brennie wake up from his peaceful sleep.

"What the hell, Ryan?!" He shouted at him, very angry.

"What the hell, Brendon?! Just when I was about to make things normal again, you fell asleep! Damn it again!" He shouted again, now angry as Brendon.

Brendon became a little speechless when he heard that from Ryan. They never had really serious fights before, so this is their first. Awwww.... Their first fight.

Ryan filled his lungs with air first before trying again. This time, Brendon is fully awake and isn't deaf.

"Uh... Brendon?" He said, starting again the conversation.

"... What?" Brendon replied, getting a little nervous, because he feels a weird atmosphere, and it isn't very good.

"Er... Um... How should I put this again? Well, uh..." Ryan is so speechless because they just shouted at each other and for Brendon to witness the whole thing.

"I... I'm in... love with you." He muttered. He blushed to the max when he said that. When he looked at Brendon, it wasn't the face that he was looking for.

"W-What the hell did you just say?" Brendon asked.

"I... I just said that... I'm in love with you..." He mumbled.

"I didn't hear you. Say it again. Seems like you're hiding something." Brendon said.

"DAMN IT! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU, BRENDON URIE!" Ryan shouted as loud as possible that Jon and Spencer can hear it again from the other room. They even high fived while laughing their asses out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Ryan and Brendon, being fooled by Jon and Spencer.
Now that Brendon knows that Ryan is "in love" with him, what does Ryan do? Oh Ryan....