Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Twenty

"Ryro?" Brendon asked. Ryan immediately snapped out of it and acted stupid in front all of them. But even after that, Brendon is still curious about Ryan looking at him in a way he has never been looked before.

In the bunk room, Brendon is checking some computer games while Ryan is lying on his bunk, looking at space.

Before asking Ryan what's in his mind, Brendon thought, Oh, maybe he's waiting for his crush. Maybe I shouldn't interrupt him. Because of that, he didn't talk with Ryan the whole hour. Until Jon and Spencer came in.

"Hey dudes, I think some of your friends are here," Jon said, peeking at the door. Ryan raised an eyebrow, so did Brendon. They both looked at each other.

"Is it another devious scheme?" Ryan whispered.

"I dunno. How about we check it out," Brendon suggested.

Ryan nodded and he slowly opened the door, while Brendon is behind him. To their surprise, it's Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, The Academy Is... and Hey Monday.

Ryan sighed of relief while Brendon is left confused.

"What are you all doing here?" Brendon asked, scratching his head.

Cassadee giggled before shouting with everyone else,

"CONGRATULATIONS RYAN AND BRENDON!"

Both Ryan and Brendon were stunned to hear what they just heard. They were more shocked when Gabe even brought drinks and Pete and the others made a banner that says, "Ryden forever".

"What the hell is all this?" Ryan asked. Brendon just became speechless. He's even blushing at the moment.

"Well, we totally heard your interview on Mad World today and... we just wanna say congratulations!" William exclaimed of excitement.

Ryan gave him the "WTF" face.

"Why didn't you tell us in the first place dude? Were still gonna accept you if you're going out with a fellow band mate and... boy," Pete said, grinning his widest.

Because of that, Ryan's mind became blank. Now it's time for Brendon to save the day.

"I-It's not what you think. R-Ryan and I are..."

Brendon was cut off when everybody glared at him.

"N-Nothing. Ryan and I are officially lovers!" He exclaimed, laughing.

Everybody's glare then turned in to smiles and laughter. Brendon sighed. But then, Ryan grabbed his arm and they marched towards the bunk room.

Ryan pushed Brendon to his bunk, which means Ryan is furious.

"What the hell were you thinking to say that in front of everybody?!" He shouted.

Brendon looked around before shaking his head.

"Look, I'm sorry! But they were glaring at me!" Brendon defended. Ryan sighed.

"There are more people who are glaring at you than you'll ever know," Ryan muttered.

Brendon paused for a second before asking who they were.

"Don't you get it?! The people outside our world! The ones who criticize our music! Or to put it in a sentence you may understand: THE PEOPLE WHO HATES US!" Ryan shouted at the top of his lungs.

Brendon was then left speechless at that point. Ryan glared at him before opening the door and walking away from the bus. The others, well, they looked at Brendon who looks like he's been through a bad dream, in other words: A NIGHTMARE.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, this story is getting more tense, and I like it. XD
Well, I guess this is where the drama begins, goodbye comedy. Just kidding. LOL