Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Twenty-Three

Brendon stared at Ryan for a moment, analyzing who Keltie is. "Keltie, Keltie, Keltie. Damn it. I remember that name. When the hell did I hear Ryan say that? He thought. Ryan raised an eyebrow, ignored Brendon and continued to look for his cellphone. But then, Brendon pulled his collar,almost choking him to death. And it made him stop looking effectively.

"What the fuck, Brendon?! You almost killed me there!" Ryan coughed. Brendon once again stared at Ryan, this time, his giving Ryan his, "killer eyes". The eyes that will make you answer any question and confess what he wants you to confess.

"Don't you remember that girl's number?" Brendon asked.

"That's why I wanna find my cellphone! And the things that I said earlier!" Ryan exclaimed in a nervous tone.

Brendon nodded and stopped his killer eyes on Ryan. Ryan sighed in relief and again and again, continued looking for it. (How many times did I say "continued looking for it?")

Then a sudden realization came in to Brendon.

"Okay, see ya later Keltie. Call back, 'kay?"

"A-ha! I remember now! She's the one you've been always calling!" Brendon shouted at the top of his lungs.

Ryan's eyes widened and immediately tackled Brendon, making them fall in to the couch and then to the floor.

Jon heard what Brendon shouted so he walked where the voice came from, when he was about to say anything, he saw Ryan on top of Brendon. Jon's eyes widened and quickly covered his eyes, pretending nothing has happened.

"Sorry to disturb, you two may continue," Jon said as he walked away from them. Ryan got curious on why Jon said that and when he looked below him, he is now face to face with Brendon, with his body overpowering Brendon's.

"Oh my God!" Ryan shouted as he got up. "I am so sorry Brendon, I didn't mean to do that!"

Brendon couldn't speak for a minute or two, because Ryan does such things to Brendon that he doesn't know are seductive and lustful. He then remembers again the trauma that happened when Ryan almost had sex with him.

Brendon then became red and still lied there on the floor.

Ryan sat on the couch and looked at Brendon.

"You okay? I'm so super duper very sorry about that, I mean it! Really!" Ryan apologized. "I did that because you are too loud."

"Yeah, were still cool," Brendon managed to say.

"Phew! I thought were gonna fight again! Hey, come on Brenny, get up, we still need to find my cellphone," he said.

And once again, a sudden realization came in to Brendon (since when did this chapter have sudden realizations?)

"Yawn! Let's go back, I'm tired from all the karaoke," Ryan said.

"Yeah, we should. By the way, what time is it?" Brendon asked.

Ryan gets his cellphone and checks the time.

"3 A.M."

"Oh God, I almost forgot we have another interview in 7 A.M.!" Brendon exclaimed.

"What?! Then let's go already!" Ryan said, opening the door and started running with Brendon.

While they were running, Brendon heard something fell, but he didn't mind it because they were in a major hurry.


Brendon then got up and made Ryan surprised.

"Holy Wentz, you dropped the cellphone while we were running last night!" Brendon exclaimed. Ryan's eyes widened in shock.

"What?! How could I have dropped it?!" Ryan asked.

"I heard something fell," Brendon replied.

Ryan slumped and mumbled words that Brendon didn't understand.

"What's with Keltie anyway?" Brendon asked.

"Sigh... Never mind," Ryan said, lying on the couch, starting to get moody and depressed.

Then Spencer popped out of nowhere and said,

"It's 7 A.M., time to go lovebirdz!"

Both Brendon and Ryan got surprised when they heard that.

"Lovebirds?" Ryan asked.

"No, it's lovebirdz with a z," Brendon snickered.

Ryan giggled and to Brendon's point of view, it seems he's not "depressed" anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the mood to update today so... yay!