Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Twenty-Seven

A new day. A new beginning. And a new challenge. A new challenge for Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross as "lovers".

"Ugh, another truth or dare?" Brendon whined.

Ryan nodded and sat on the couch with Spencer and Jon already doing their truth or dares.

"Hey! I wanna do truth or dare! Brendon wants to do it too!" Ryan exclaimed, surprising Jon and Spencer.

"What the hell? I almost had a heart attack there," Spencer said.

Ryan raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why do you look so weak?"

Jon laughed while Spencer shook his head and said, "You don't wanna know."

Ryan nudged Spencer's elbow and gives him his puppy dog eyes, Spencer coughed a bit, which made Ryan realize what the dare Jon gave Spencer.

"Holy mother of Brendon! Jon dared you to puke!" Ryan shouted in disgust. Spencer smacked him a bit before whispering something to Jon. Jon then grinned, which made Ryan a bit insecure.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Ryan thought. Then he noticed that Brendon's not sitting with them. He stood up and started to look for Brendon, and he found him in their bunk room, trying to sleep with no reason.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with us?" Ryan asked, sitting on the bed of Brendon.

Brendon groaned and got up.

"Okay, okay. This is the last truth or dare I'll ever play, got it?" Brendon said, glaring at Ryan.

"Yeah, yeah," Ryan said with a hint of sarcasm.

Brendon then sat with Ryan and with Spencer and Jon looking ready to say their dare.

"Ehem, you two are still lovers, right?" Jon asked.

Brendon and Ryan looked at each other before nodding.

"Then we dare you two to... KISS!" Spencer shouted.

Brendon and Ryan's eyes widened in shock.

"Not again," Brendon said in a tiny voice.


"AH!" Brendon screamed. He was sweating, as if he had a bad dream, which kinda is.

"What now? A dream about rainbows and unicorns again?" Ryan whined, also lying in his bunk. They're all sleeping 'cause it's still like, 3 A.M. or something.

Brendon looked at Ryan and got up. He then pulled Ryan up and dragged him outside of the bunk room.

"Ryan, can you do me a favor?" Brendon asked.

"Huh? You never even asked me one," Ryan said.

"Please?" Brendon begged.

Ryan smiled and said, "Sure, anything for you."

Brendon paused for a moment before asking,

"Can you kiss me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait!
I wanna make this chapter a bit longer, but my parents are already yelling at me so...
>:-(