Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Three

Jon and Spencer are the happiest guys in the whole wide world. They are laughing for over 30 minutes non-stop. And there's no explanation how they could survive this. It's simply a miracle. But unfortunately, everything ends when they hear something from the bunk room, which is is very... unexpected.

"OH MY GOD! RYAN! DON'T STOP!" Brendon moaned loudly.

Spencer stood up the couch and planned to walk away, but Jon managed to pull his sleeve. Jon is trembling, he can't move. He's very nervous. Same with Spencer. Their eyes are twitching while sweating. As if there's a killer behind them. They can't take it anymore when they heard from Ryan the only sentence they don't want to ever hear in their lives...

"BRENDON! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!"

And the response:

"I SUPER FUCKING LOVE YOU, RYAN ROSS!"

Their eyes widened and screamed at each other's face, at the couch, at the bunk room and they ran away. It was the most disgusting thing they've ever heard.

To think that it was true. Coming from the bunk room, we present Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie laughing their asses out like Jon and Spencer just earlier. What happened earlier anyway?

"What the hell?! You're in love me?!" Brendon shouted. Ryan covered his mouth before he could say any more.

"Shut up. I have a plan. Jon and Spencer pulled a trick on me. They dared me to make you fall in love me." Ryan explained.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm!" Brendon muttered. Ryan was still covering his mouth. When Ryan removed his hand from Brendon's mouth. It was covered with... drool.

"WTF?! This is just... Yuck!" Ryan whispered, trying not to get Jon and Spencer's attention.

"Don't ever do that again if you don't want to experience something like this again." Brendon said with his tongue sticking out.

Ryan closed his eyes with frustration and grabbed Brendon's arm. He was begging him to shut his mouth for a minute. Brendon nodded but he still glared at him. Then, after that, they started to quickly plan something that will make Jon and Spencer convince that they're "in love".

*A little later after that...*

Brendon groaned and whined, "Do we really have to do this?"

Ryan gave him a smile and patted his shoulder.

"Yeah. Just trust me on this."

Brendon blushed a little bit. Then, they started to make sounds of making love that made Jon and Spencer run away with fear and embarrassment.


Still laughing, Ryan and Brendon are having the time of their lives. They've never been so happy in years. But the happiness stopped when Ryan stopped laughing, which made Brendon stop too.

"What's the problem?" Brendon asked, worried.

Ryan stared at Brendon with terrified eyes and said,

"Because we scared the hell out of Jon and Spencer, were now officially lovers."
♠ ♠ ♠
SURPRISE!
How is the chapter?
Hahaha, I really thought that the ending is near, but guess again!