Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Thirty-One

After the awkward and weird moments they just had, they decided to just forget all about it again and just go to sleep. And the next day, Brendon woke up like any other guy on the planet, but he noticed that no one isn't snoring. That means that Spencer isn't with them right now. Also, he should be hearing murmuring and other creepy sounds. That also means that Jon isn't with them right now.

Brendon just yawned and got up. He then grabbed a snack from the table and sat on the sofa, where he watched cartoons. And while watching one cartoon that's so funny, it made him laugh out loud, which made Ryan woke up... mad.

But before he can yell and complain his heart out, he sees a side of Brendon he hasn't really see, 'cause since he became his lover, Brendon only laughs out loud a few times, especially when something happens to Spencer, Jon or even to Ryan. And this thought made Ryan sigh, which Brendon heard.

"Oh, so sleeping beauty has awaken," Brendon said, eyes still glued to the TV screen.

"...Yeah," Ryan mumbled. He then walked towards Brendon and sat next to him, which Brendon didn't really mind.

Ryan raised an eyebrow and scratched his head.

"You're still watching this kind of stuff?" He asked, kind of disgusted.

"Got a problem with that?" Brendon said like a sissy girl.

Ryan rolled his eyes. "Nah, never mind."

After that short chat, they watched the whole show, with Brendon laughing at the show while Ryan laughing at Brendon.

"Wow, I've never got to laugh like this ages," Ryan said, still laughing.

"I know, right?" Brendon said.

They still laughed and laughed, which made Ryan thought again of what he has thought earlier.

"Hey Brendon, I noticed that we forget things a lot lately," he said.

Brendon nodded. "I noticed that too... And it's cool!"

"Will everything be this way, I wonder?" Ryan asked, smiling.

When he just expected an answer from Brendon, Brendon then just looks away from him, which made Ryan raise an eyebrow.

"Brendon?"

When he was about to pat Brendon's shoulder, Brendon suddenly stands up and walks away from him, which made him more confused.

"Huh? What's with him?" Ryan asked himself.

After that, Spencer and Jon came in, with dark circles in their eyes. And because if their looks, it made Ryan laugh out loud.

"What the heck happened to you two? It looks like something happened last night!" Ryan exclaimed, excited.

"No, it's just we couldn't sleep..." Spencer said.

"...Because of the disgusting sounds you two always make!" Jon added like a crazy man.

And because of their voices, it made Ryan laugh even louder, which made Spencer and Jon attack him.

Brendon first ignored what he heard but then when he couldn't resist, he jumped and joined in the fight too. Poor, poor Ryan.

After the fight, Ryan noticed something again, whenever he says something about their so called love life, Brendon becomes silent and even ignores him. But when something funny or different than that happens, Brendon becomes his silly, old self. Which brings Ryan to one conclusion...

"He has an alter ego or other personality!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, what a nice conclusion Ryan, that's how crazy you are. LOL