Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Thirty-Two

And so, when he found out that so-called "conclusion", he wanted to prove himself that he was right, so that he could tell Brendon. Because if he immediately said to Brendon, the situation would be likely this:

While Brendon is at Ryan's laptop playing online games, Ryan walked towards him and poked him. Brendon turned around and gave a curious face.

"What is it?" Brendon asked, getting kind of disturbed of him.

"Well, I got something to tell you," Ryan said, nervous.

Brendon raised an eyebrow and just nodded. As he saw Brendon's face, Ryan started to tremble because he couldn't just tell that he (Brendon) has some kind of alter ego.

"Brendon, do you feel... strange sometimes?" He started.

"Uh, no," Brendon said in a boring way.

"Oh, okay," Ryan mumbled. "But I got this feeling you have some kind of alter ego or something."

Brendon's eyes widened in an indescribable manner. And because he was just so shocked he just said,

"What?"

Ryan got surprised when he said that so he tried to make him forget that he said it.

"Oh, sorry, these stupid words always come from my mouth," he said in a laughing manner.

"But is it true?" He suddenly asked.

Brendon made a disgusted face and stormed out of the room, with a very, very angry face.

Ryan was just left speechless and he giggled a bit, because of nervousness. After that, he sighed.

"Why did I even asked him that in the first place?" He asked himself.

Then, he walked to the exit door and started to search for Brendon. Well, it was not really worth searching for, he was just sitting in the nearby bench.

Brendon ignored Ryan, which made Ryan roll his eyes. Then, he sat beside him.

"Look, I'm sorry I asked you such a thing..."

"Well, you should think before you say it dumbass!" Brendon shouted. He then stormed off again and went inside. Ryan sighed again and went inside.

"Why is this happening?" He asked to himself as he went inside.

Oh hey. Guess what? This is the real thing. As in, the real situation. LOL
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all, I wanna apologize to the people who waited just for an update of this story, I'm really, really sorry. I'm really working hard these days, and it's a pain in the butt for me!

Phew! At least I got to update this again. But I'm in a really bad mood right now. Don't ask why...

Also, from this chapter, I can say that Ryan is like a detective, always asking questions straight to the point. Haha, serves you right, dumbass!