Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Thirty-Four

After introducing Rick to the so-called couple, Jon walked away with a grin on his face... a sadistic grin. He was only doing this for his self amusement, because he was supposed to be the one who will take care of Rick. Poor Brendon and Ryan... Poor suckers.

Brendon and Ryan was at first silent and observed Rick for a few moments, Rick did the same thing too. They were uncomfortable with each other obviously. Ryan then smiled at Rick and patted his shoulder.

"A full week, huh? Fine by me," he said.

Brendon thought for a moment and then agreed. Rick smiled and ran to the bus. Ryan sighed while Brendon crossed his arms.

"I wonder what kind of kid he is..." Brendon said.

"Who knows?" Ryan said, walking towards the bus. When he expected Brendon to walk behind him, he turned around and saw Brendon just standing there.

"What's up? Why the long neck?" He asked.

Brendon raised an eyebrow and said, "What do you mean by long neck? I thought it should be long face."

Ryan snickered a bit and said, "Well, you are looking at the sky with your neck reaching it."

Brendon rolled his eyes and said, "Haha, very funny Mr. Ryan Ross."

After that, they both entered the bus and saw Rick already playing Guitar Hero.

Ryan wowed at how Rick is playing it, he even beats Ryan's score, which... Ryan got irritated about. But good thing there's Brendon or Rick would get a taste of Ryan's knuckle sandwich.

Hours later, Ryan calmed himself and told Rick, "Can you stop playing for a while? I bet you're hungry."

Rick lets go of the Guitar Hero controller and shouted, "Why didn't you say so?!"

Ryan sighed and thought to himself I should have thought of that earlier... Sigh...

When he sits down and eats the food, Brendon and Ryan eats with him too. They talked about random things, especially Rick beating Ryan's score. But there's a shocking question that Rick asked the two men:

"Hey, are you two in a relationship?"
♠ ♠ ♠
And what will they say?
That's the question LOL