Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Thirty-Five

Will Brendon and Ryan tell the truth and tell they are gay in front of an innocent kid? Of course not!

"Uh, no. Why the heck would you ask such a thing?" Brendon said, giving Rick a look that he's irritated by that question. Rick stared at him for a moment and said,

"Well, Uncle Jon told me and I'd like to make sure."

Brendon got more irritated and thought,

"Though he's just a kid, he has his way of words. If only there's no law about children..."

Ryan then smiled at Rick and patted Rick's shoulder, which made Rick startled for a moment there. Behind that sweet smile lies cold words, which are:

"Never listen to what your Uncle Jon says, okay?"

Rick cleared his throat and said,

"O-okay."

Brendon backed away a little, avoiding Ryan's suddenly cold attitude. Ryan then walked towards Brendon and passed by him, whispering,

"I'm going to kill Jon when he comes back, I swear."

Brendon's eyes widened and gulped, like what Rick just did. Rick then walked towards Brendon and stood beside him.

"Uncle Ryan's scary," he said. Brendon nodded and said,

"Yeah, I've never seen him this scary before."

Rick then stood there silent and suddenly asked Brendon without hesitation,

"Why did Uncle Jon told me that you two were together?"

Brendon paused and thought for a moment.

"Uh-oh, here comes curiosity from a kid, damn it!" He thought, panicking in his own mind.

"Well, your Uncle Jon is the clown in this band so makes up jokes or something like that," Brendon replied, in a tone that it's like he's making an excuse.

"So, he's joking to me?" Rick asked again. Brendon closed his eyes and breathed deep. He couldn't take lots of questions, especially from a child.

"Yeah, whatever you say. You can go play Guitar Hero again or something," Brendon told him, walking away and exiting the bus. Rick once again stood there. He then shrugged and said to himself,

"What a lousy joke."

Inside the bunkroom, Ryan is currently looking for his cellphone, which is lost again. He's totally pissed off right now and his goal for now is to threaten Jon because Jon told a kid that he and Brendon are together.

"Where's that damn cellphone?!" Ryan exclaimed, throwing pillows and sheets in the process. Then he heard a familiar sound: the ringtone of his cellphone. His eyes widened in happiness and quickly went to the place where the ringtone rings its loudest, and it's under his bed. Ryan made an annoyed face before answering the call.

"Hello?" Ryan said.

"Hey, how's it going?" A familiar voice on the other line asked, who is:

"Fuck you Jon! Why did you tell that kid that Brendon and I are--" Ryan was cut off when Jon said,

"Now, now, don't get so mad. Let's just go with the flow."

"Whatever. Just remember this, when you get back, I'm so going to kill you. Ya hear me?! I'll kill you!" Ryan exclaimed, almost at the top of his lungs, because if he did, the innocent and little Rick would hear it.

"Like you can. This is farewell for now. Good luck," Jon said in a kind of sadistic and sarcastic voice, wait, it is sadistic and sarcastic. And before Ryan could whine and complain more, Jon hung up.

"Great, just great," Ryan thought, "Now I'm stuck in a bus where I have to stay with a kid and my so-called 'lover'."

Okay, now that he reached his first goal, that is to threaten Jon, his new goal is:

Not act as lovers with Brendon in front of a kid.

That would be easy, really easy to be exact but there's one thing:

It's a part of their truth and dare to be lovers.
♠ ♠ ♠
35 chapters already?!
And more than 500 readers?!
That is total epicness! Well, for me. LOLZ
It's been months since I last updated and I don't when I'll update again.
But it's school for me now so...