Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Thirty-Six

While Rick is happily playing Guitar Hero, Brendon and Ryan are just straightly staring at him.

"Ugh, I'm so bored," Brendon mumbled.

"You can say that again," Ryan said, rolling his eyes. Brendon sighed and stretched his arms.

"I don't know how to handle kids," he said, pouting.

Ryan nodded and said,

"Yeah. Same here."

"If only Jon was here..." Brendon said, clenching his fists.

"I know what you mean," Ryan said, grinning sadistically, "I just can't wait for him to come back."

"But how about Spencer?" Brendon asked, scratching his head. Ryan just shook his head and shrugged.

After that, they stared at Rick in boredom again.

"What do we do now? Just stare at him all day?" Brendon asked Ryan.

"I hope not," Ryan replied, rolling his eyes again. Since Rick came here, it had been nothing but boredom to Brendon and Ryan and hopefully not trouble. Then, a miracle happened. Rick stopped playing and walked towards Ryan and Brendon.

"Hey Uncle Ryan, Uncle Brendon," Rick called.

As the two were about to fall asleep, they immediately heard the child's voice which made them snap out of it.

"Huh? What is it?" Ryan asked. "Finally... He speaks..." He thought. Brendon just looked, waiting for something to happen.

"I'm bored," Rick said bluntly. Ryan and Brendon's eyes widened to what he just said. Rick finally knew what they were feeling at the moment.

"You don't say?" Brendon said with anticipation.

Then Rick looked at the two with curiosity.

"You're bored too?" He asked.

Ryan and Brendon wanted to snicker but they just hid it by smiling widely.

"Yeah, we're bored too," Ryan replied, hitting his chest so he doesn't laugh.

"How about we do something that's not boring?" Brendon suggested, covering his mouth, getting ready to laugh at any moment.

"Okay!" Rick exclaimed, smiling, "How about Truth or Dare?"

Ryan and Brendon's eyes widened in shock and their jaws dropped. Rick looked at them in confusion.

"Uh... How about we go to an amusement park or something?" Ryan suggested, smiling.

Brendon patted Ryan's shoulder and said,

"Yes! That would be marvelous!"

"Damn, it's like this kid has ESP or something. He knows what we're going through even though he really doesn't know what we're going through," Brendon thought.

"That would be the last game I want to play!" Ryan thought.

"Yeah! That's cooler!" Rick exclaimed, jumping for joy in the process.

Brendon and Ryan sighed and looked at each other. Then they shook hands.

"You ready?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah," Ryan replied.

Why getting ready? 'Cause they're gonna take care of a kid in an amusement park. Think it's easy? Imagine the kid running away or buying lots of stuff that it will make you lose almost all of your money. That's what they're gonna face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whew! At last!
Another freakin' chapter!
I've been looking for some inspiration for a while, so I just searched good ol' Ryden pics.
Oh, I miss the old P!ATD so much.
But I'm happy they have their own paths to take.
I can't wait for the future chapters of this story.
BTW, SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE LOLZ XP