Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Thirty-Seven

"Wow!" Rick shouted, immediately running to the entrance, "This is so awesome!"

Brendon and Ryan followed Rick to the entrance. Ryan seemed to be fascinated with the amusement park, which made Brendon raise an eyebrow and ask,

"Why are you looking like an excited kid?"

"It's been a long time since I've gone to one of these," Ryan replied, still glancing around, smiling in the process. Brendon became curious and thought about times when they had gone to an amusement park for concerts or something like that, but he couldn't remember any experiences, which means...

"Don't tell me..." Brendon was cut off when Ryan said,

"Yeah, I almost never had fun. I was taking care of my dad, so...yeah."

Ryan's smiled was wiped off and his face turned blank; expressionless. Brendon sighed and patted hard on Ryan's back, which obviously made Ryan feel pain.

"Hey!"

"Come on! Let's have some fun! It is your first time again here!" Brendon said, grinning and giving Ryan a thumbs up. Ryan chuckled and said,

"Yeah. I'm gonna have fun like I've never had fun before."

"What is you taking you guys so long?!" Rick shouted a meter away from them, too excited for the rides where people are screaming and booths that would make you also scream or laugh out loud.

"Okay, okay! Where do you wanna go first?" Brendon asked to Rick. Rick looked around and thought of a good place to start. Ryan looked around as well. Brendon crossed his arms and smirked.

"I feel like a parent, strange," Brendon thought, just because he concluded that Rick and Ryan are already filled with excitement that they just want to burst all of it.

Rick's eyes widened and he pointed to a sign that says,

"The Ultimate."

The Ultimate. The most ultimate ride to ride on. It is a ride where you hang by your seat and gives you adrenaline rush, it spins you round and round it almost makes you dizzy or sometimes, puke. Its height is almost like a tall building's. Brendon just nodded and grinned.

"Fine choice, my friend," he said. Rick chuckled and looked at Ryan, who's now looking freaked-out.

"Huh? What's with him?" Rick asked Brendon. Brendon glanced at Ryan and he then noticed Ryan's freaked-out face as well. Brendon raised an eyebrow but then something came in to his mind which made him grin sarcastically.

"Hey Ryan, are you scared?" He asked, kind of humiliating Ryan. Ryan shook his head and talked back,

"No! I'm just thinking of something! Are you scared?"

Brendon rolled his eyes and said,

"I've been like to these rides like a hundred times."

Ryan gulped and then started sweating, which means that's he's now nervous. Rick pouted and said,

"So we're not gonna ride on it?"

Brendon's eyes widened and said,

"Uh, well..." He couldn't say anything at the moment. He glared at Ryan which Ryan didn't notice. Brendon then whispered,

"I dare you not to be chicken and ride on The Ultimate."

Ryan's eyes widened in shock and then suddenly, became fumed. Ryan showed his fist to his companions and he said with sudden confidence,

"Let's go ride The Ultimate!"

"Yay!" Rick shouted in joy. Brendon smirked and mumbled,

"Well, that did the trick." Rick noticed him mumble which made Brendon shut his mouth.

Behind that confident smile, Ryan is scared to death at the moment.

"What have I gotten myself in to?! I'm so gonna fucking die!" Ryan thought, looking at The Ultimate with nervousness and fright.

"Come on, let's go!" Rick exclaimed in excitement. Good thing Rick has the appropriate height to ride the roller coaster ride. Brendon was excited as well, this can be one of his most thrilling rides yet. And as for Ryan, he felt like he was in hell and was having cruel punishment. They fell in line and excitement went through their veins, well for the two at least, not for Ryan. No, he felt the complete opposite. And finally and at last, it was their turn to ride the ride of a lifetime.

Brendon and Rick sits comfortably while Ryan hesitated for a second before sitting down. He was behind the two. Too bad for him. Brendon and Rick are happily talking to each other while Ryan looked below, he immediately felt the fear of heights.

"Shiznit," Ryan mumbled. The person sitting beside him is smiling widely at Ryan. Ryan thought that the person is a fan.

"You're Ryan, right?" The person asked.

Ryan just nodded and whispered,

"Keep it a secret."

The person, who is a girl dressed casually, crossed her fingers and maybe mumbled something like, "Praise the Lord" or something like that.

Then, without Ryan noticing, the coaster is slowly soaring high, Ryan's eyes widened and closed it for a moment, wishing it would end already. When he opened them, he saw Brendon looking at him. Brendon was not giving him a look of pity, instead, a look of sarcasm and "evil".

"G'luck, old boy," Brendon said, in a villain kind of way.

In Ryan's mind, it was all,

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Over and over again, non-stop while the coaster is still soaring, getting near to the top to fall.

And when it reached the top, Ryan just wanted to sleep, but when he just had to, the ride begins. They fell, well, they felt like they were falling. Ryan could not scream, for he's just too scared; his heart was beating awfully fast with adrenaline pumping.

Brendon and Rick shouted in fun, they both raised their arms, showing that, well, they're having fun.

Ryan closed his eyes from time while the ride is going on but as the moment passed by, he got used to it. And when they're at the top again for a second run, he finally raised his arms and enjoyed the ride, the way that everyone should at rides.

Brendon noticed it, which made him smirk. And Rick, well, he was feeling a child's happiness, a happiness incomparable.

And after that, well, the ride was over. The stepped out of the ride and stretched their arms.

"Wow, that felt so good!" Rick exclaimed, smiling widely.

"You can say that again," Brendon agreed. Then, they looked at Ryan, who's talking a girl unfamiliar to them.

"Who's that woman talking to Uncle Ryan?" Rick asked.

"Maybe a fan or something," Brendon replied. Rick nodded. They waited for Ryan to go to them and when he did, Rick asked Ryan,

"What did you feel in the ride?"

"Epicness," Ryan said, smiling.

"Oh, so you're not such a scaredy-cat after all," Brendon said, sticking out his bottom lip. Ryan just rolled his eyes. Rick grinned.

"Next destination?" Brendon asked Rick. Rick didn't hesitate to point at the Haunted House.

"I bet that would be boring," Ryan said to Brendon.

"I know," Brendon said, "But let's do what he wants just today."

Ryan nodded and the two followed Rick to the Haunted House, where it was, what they just said, was boring. Rick had a little scream come out of him, well, only a little.

"That was boring!" Rick exclaimed in disappointment.

"Then let's go to something that's not boring!" Brendon said.

"We could try the booths," Ryan suggested. Rick smiled and said,

"Awesome! Let's go!"

Then, they did go to booths where they had their fortunes told, they ate cotton candy and a lot more. But then, unfortunately, night came, which is a sign that means,

"We should go now," Brendon said.

"Awwww!" Rick exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired," Ryan said, "It's been heck of a day."

Rick nodded and pouted. Brendon patted Rick's shoulder and said,

"Did you have fun?"

"I sure did! I wanna go again!" Rick said, grinning.

Before they could go towards the exit, a woman with glasses wearing formal clothes ran towards them. She panted for a few seconds and looked at Brendon and Ryan.

"You two are from Panic At The Disco, right?"

Brendon and Ryan nodded. Rick just watched.

"Well, I'm the manager of the concert planning here in this amusement park and I would really appreciate it if you two perform tonight," the woman explained.

"Wow, that's sudden," Brendon said. He looked at Ryan and Ryan smiled,

"The night's still young."

Rick smiled as well and said,

"Yeah! You guys should totally perform!"

Brendon sighed and smiled and said,

"Oh well..."

After that...

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have special guests tonight. They're one of the most famous bands of the present! Please welcome... Panic At The Disco!"

The crowd was surprised which made them shout and scream. Brendon and Ryan walked to the stage and waved to the crowd who are totally happy with them.

"Good evening, people! I'm Brendon and this is Ryan and we're from Panic At The Disco, we're gonna perform a few songs tonight which will make your nights worth while," Brendon then hesitated on what he's gonna say next. Ryan raised an eyebrow and made a "What?" face.

"Uh, what are we gonna play?" Brendon asked. The crowd heard the question which made them shout out their songs.

"Northern Downpour?" Ryan suggested.

"Sure, sure," Brendon said.

Then they started performing Northern Downpour, the crowd were singing along and one specific person from the crowd sang,

"Brendon is my one and only."

Brendon got surprised and didn't look at Ryan, coz maybe he'll feel embarrassed.

Rick clapped along and swayed to the song.

And after a few more songs, they're done for the night. The crowd was going wild for them, which Brendon and Ryan really appreciated.

"Wish Jon and Spencer were here," Brendon said.

"Yeah," Ryan said, "But we make a good duo."

Brendon blushed a little of Ryan's statement, but it was not too obvious to see.

Rick then walked towards them and said,

"Cool concert! I should totally listen to your albums!"

"Yeah," Brendon said. Well, "yeah" was the only thing he could say at the moment. He was totally speechless on what Ryan just said.

But even when he was thinking that, they got to the bus with no problem and no "noticing" to one another. And well, Rick fell immediately asleep to Jon's bunk. As for Brendon and Ryan...

The night's still young.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW! WHAT A LOOONG CHAPTER!
Sorry if it was not too funny. I'll do better next time LOLZ