Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Five

*Backstage*

"No! I changed my mind! I take it back! I don't wanna do it! Please!" Brendon shouted and whined. Ryan glared at him and whispered,

"Jon and Spencer are here you know!"

Brendon calmed down and put on a smile, which Jon and Spencer found disgusting. Poor Brendon. Brendon then pulled Ryan close to him and whispered,

"Just tell him that were pretending already!"

Ryan glared at him and asked in a gloomy voice,

"What would you do after that?"

Brendon's eyes widened. He just shook his head. Ryan grinned. As for Jon and Spencer, they were looking at him with nothing but disgust. They are whispering things to each other. Brendon and Ryan suspects that maybe they're doubting their relationship.

"Just... Do it with me!" Ryan shouted, making everyone in the backstage hear... everything.

Jon and Spencer's eyes widened. They walked quickly to the stage to perform, Brendon and Ryan caught up with them.

"Um... We'll just leave you two later, okay?" Spencer said, avoiding contact against the two.

Ryan and Brendon glared at him while Jon was just whistling. After that, let the concert begin...

As they planned, Brendon immediately got close to Ryan, going down... down.... down. That made all of the girls, even the boys scream their loudest. Jon and Spencer were not minding their business. They just played and closed their eyes from time to time.

Another move, Brendon lied down the stage as Ryan kneel before him, pretending to kiss him. And the last move, Ryan held Brendon's face and their faces were inches apart, faking their smiles. They were almost gonna kiss but that's the last thing they would do. But then, Jon snickered and pushed Brendon to Ryan, making them... kiss.

They stared at each other and then glared at Jon, who was laughing, making Spencer laugh too. Oh no, plan failed.

*After the Concert*

Outside the backstage door, Ryan and Brendon were silent and thinking so many thoughts in their minds. Why would Jon do that if he doesn't really like... our relationship? Ryan thought. Of all persons, my first kiss is Ryan Ross! Damn it! Am I still a virgin after that? Brendon thought. Then, when Ryan was about to say something to Brendon, Brendon asked a question from his mind,

"After that kiss... Am I still a virgin?"

Ryan coughed and blushed. Brendon blushed but curious.

"W-Why the hell would you not be a virgin if we just connected our lips for a second?!" Ryan exclaimed.

Brendon stared at him, blushing and now timid. Ryan looked away.

"You mean kiss?" Brendon asked, looking at his shoes.

"Yeah..." Ryan said.

Ryan sighed and leaned on Brendon's shoulder, which made Brendon very nervous.

"Don't worry. It's just a kiss. I'll never ever let that happen again." Ryan said, smiling.

"Are you flirting with me just now or are you simply stupid to lean on me like that?" Brendon asked at a higher voice because of nervousness.

"The first thing you said." Ryan mumbled.

"WHAT?!" Brendon shouted.

"I'm just joking! Sheesh." Ryan said, calming Brendon down.

"Don't ever do that again!" Brendon said, rubbing off his leaned shoulder.

Ryan laughed out loud. He smiled at Brendon and said,

"Yeah, sure. Whatever."
♠ ♠ ♠
5th Chapter!
Thank you for making this a smash hit!
Hehehehe...
Brendon and Ryan's first kiss...
I wonder what it felt like...
*thinks perverted thoughts... NOT!*
lol