Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Six

"DANG IT! I LOST AGAIN!" Ryan shouted from the bunk room and from the living room, Brendon's reading a music magazine while Spencer and Jon are talking. Brendon noticed that Spencer and Jon are looking at him from time to time which bothers him a little. So, to remove the weirdness, Brendon started a conversation with the two.

"Um... What's Ryan doing at the bunk room?" He asked, putting the magazine down.

"He's playing a game on the laptop." Spencer replied.

"What game?" Brendon asked.

"Dunno. You ask him." Jon said, snickering softly.

Brendon glared at Jon before entering the bunk room. Jon and Spencer starts to laugh again like the day they dared Ryan to make Brendon fall in love with him, which is a failure and at the same time, success.

When Brendon entered the bunk room, Ryan was playing an old-fashioned computer game, it had old graphics.

"Hey Ryro, whatcha playing there?" Brendon asked.

Ryan slammed the keyboard because he was surprised, and because of that, he lost in the game that he was playing... again. Then he glared at Brendon and shouted,

"What the hell, Brendon?! This is the 20th time I've lost!"

Brendon didn't mind Ryan and stared at his laptop. Hmmmm... Those guys look so familiar... Brendon thought. There's a guy who has a cap and glasses and sort of orange hair, there's a guy who wears a jacket and has almost like emo but not very emo bangs, there's a guy who has afro hair and beard and someone who wears glasses too and has shoulder-length hair.

"FALL OUT BOY?!" Brendon exclaimed.

"No. It's Fall Out Boy Trail!" Ryan said, starting the game again.

"Fall Out Boy Trail?" Brendon said, curious.

"It's a game where you take care of the guys and et cetera." Ryan replied.

"And what happens if you don't?" Brendon asked, getting interested to the game.

"Then they die of sadness... or something like that." Ryan replied, already playing the game.

"Oooohhh! That's nice!" Brendon exclaimed.

Ryan paused the game and glared at Brendon. Then he said,

"Don't even think about playing this game. This is my game. Pete recommended it to me."

Brendon whined and said,

"Awwww... Come on! Let me play!"

Brendon was already poking and bothering Ryan which made him... lose the game.

"What the...?! BRENDON, YOU SUCK!" Ryan shouted at Brendon, very angry and frustrated at him.

Brendon giggled and snickered when he pushed off Ryan on the chair he's sitting on and started to load a new game again.

"Hmmmm... Vit. Water?" Brendon mumbled, playing the game.

Ryan glared at Brendon but then his face became sarcastic and said,

"You'll never win... Hahaha!"

Brendon looked at him and stuck out his tongue. Ryan got irritated and just watched him play the game.

*A little later*

"Whoa! I've never reached that part!" Ryan exclaimed, surprised.

"I think were almost at the finish line!" Brendon said, excited.

YOU WIN!

When Brendon and Ryan saw that, they shouted "YESSSS!"

Jon and Spencer on the other hand, heard their shout and immediately opened the door, seeing a Brendon Urie and a Ryan Ross hugging in happiness.

Uh-oh. Brendon and Ryan thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fall Out Boy Trail, best games ever! And I managed not to spoil anything about the game! I just described it! Hahahaha! Take that!