Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Seven

Brendon and Ryan's eyes widened and immediately pushed each other away. Jon and Spencer grinned. But when they looked at Ryan's laptop, it's the game that he's playing for over 5 hours and it says, You win! Their eyes widened and looked at Ryan who is grinning like them.

"You... won?" Jon asked.

"Yeah. Got a problem with that?" Ryan said, crossing his arms.

"No way. Way?" Spencer said.

"Hey! I'm the one who fi--" Ryan covered Brendon's mouth before he could say that he's the one who finished the game, not Ryan, who lost the game for over 20 times.

Ryan just grinned. Brendon is trying to release Ryan's grasp while Jon and Spencer patted Ryan's shoulder, saying congratulations to finally winning the game. But it isn't over just like that. Jon and Spencer still snickered like the day they dared Ryan the ultimate dare.

"So, is the game the only reason you and Bden hugged... Or is it something more?" Spencer asked.

Jon just laughed. Ryan glared at them and shouted while blushing,

"It's something more alright! It's because I love Brendon more than anything in the world!"

Jon and Spencer's jaw dropped and their eyes widened to their largest. They couldn't laugh, they just couldn't react to what Ryan just shouted at them. Ryan then grabbed Brendon's arm and they ran outside the bus. Jon and Spencer just stood still, like statues or people who got froze by an ice gun or something.

When Brendon and Ryan got outside. Ryan removed his hand that is covering Brendon's mouth and the hand that is pulling Brendon to the place they're in now. He expected Brendon's saliva in the package and cleaned it off. He walked towards Brendon who's sitting under a tree.

"Hey. You okay?" Ryan asked.

Brendon stood up with frustration in his eyes. Brendon ignored him and just walked away from him. Ryan of course followed him and called him, but he just wouldn't look at him. When Ryan finally caught up with him, he was about to ask what's with him when Brendon shouted at him first,

"YOU SUCK, GEORGE RYAN ROSS III!"

Ryan's eyes widened as he heard that from Brendon. Brendon still walked with hands on his pockets, wanting to go back to the bus. Ryan again ran after him and grabbed his arm, but Brendon shook it off.

"Brendon, just..." Brendon still walked and that makes Ryan's mad-o-meter gone to the max, Brendon has now officially pissed him off that makes him shout at him too,

"WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME?!"

Brendon glared at him and mumbled, "No..."

Ryan then ran in front of him and acted like a brick wall. Brendon stopped walking, but he was not surprised or anything, still mad at Ryan.

Ryan glared back at Brendon and shouted again,

"OKAY, YOU SUCK TOO, BRENDON BOYD URIE! NOW WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME?!"

Brendon's eyes widened but immediately snapped out of it. He glared at Ryan and walked passed him. Ryan closed his eyes and clenched his fists. He just wants to punch and kick Brendon's ass. But he just followed him. The two were walking without minding themselves. And when they got to the bus, Jon and Spencer were still standing still from Ryan'sblatant sarcastic declaration of love. Brendon and Ryan looked at each other and laughed out loud. They completely ignored what just happened and they became friends again without saying anything... or more.
♠ ♠ ♠
And I thought I could never update this chapter... I still made it! Hahaha! Take that Writer's Block! Well, this is just the update I'm gonna do today, so... Continue supporting me! Hehehe!