Lost in This Moment With You

3

Kay’s pov

“Where’s our seats at?” Dakota asked as we boarded the plane.

“We’re first class and don’t worry August I got us a five seat row so you can be with the kids.” I said.

“I didn’t even know they had five seated row.” She said.

“I’m cool. I got the hook up.” I smiled.

“Not.” Dakota coughed.

I elbowed him in the ribs and lead the way to our seat.

“I call window.” I exclaimed once I found our row.

“Here put him in the seat next to you.” August said and handed me Demetri.

I took him and placed his in his seat.

“Now how the hell do we strap them in?” I asked.

“Allow me to help.” A stewardess said and came over.

She put the twins in jacket things and strapped them in using a different strap than ours.She smiled a fake smile and walked off.

“Slut.” Me and August muttered.

“Telepathy.” She smiled.

I smiled and sat down.I buckled in my seatbelt.We waited for about ten minutes and then the plane took off.Haley and Demetri started getting fussy when it took off.When we could take off our seatbelts,August took two bottles out of the diaper bag and handed on to me.

“Feed Demetri please?” She asked as she picked up Haley.

“If he spazzes on me its not my fault.” I said.

She smiled.I picked up Demetri and held in my arms and put the bottle in his mouth.I held it for him but he soon pushed my hands away and held it up himself.

“Well.” I said.

“What’s with him?” August asked as she continued feeding Haley.

“He apparently wants to hold his own bottle.” I said motioning down to him.

“He’s my big boy.” She smiled.

I smiled back and looked down at Demetri.Once his bottle was half empty,he took it out of his mouth and held it up to me.

“This kid’s smart. He defiantly takes after Nick with that.” I said as I wiped his mouth off.

“Oh shut up.” August said.

I smiled.After I finished wiping Demetri’s mouth,I lifted him up and gave him a raspberry kiss on his cheek,sending him into a giggle fit.I smiled at him and strapped him back in his seat.

“I’m going to sleep.” I said.

“What’s new?” August and Dakota asked.

I glared at them and pulled out my orange I-pod.I put the buds in my ears and pressed shuffle.Joe’s voice came through when ‘When You Look Me In The Eyes’ came on.I sighed and pulled out my I-phone.I checked the time 2:01.

We would get to California around seven thirtyish and get to Corey’s around eight.

The date was also next to the time.My eyes widened as I realized what today was.

November 10th.Exactly three years since our ‘maid days’.That was also possibly the best day of my life.

I felt someone squeeze my hand.I looked over and saw August,smiling sadly at me.Apparently she knew what today was too.I smiled weakly at her and turned my head to look out the window.My eyes fluttered shut with an image of Joe’s face along with his voice.

“Oh my gosh you’re getting married today. About damn time.” August gushed.

“I’m am so nervous.” I said and ran my hands through my hair.

She slapped my hands away.

“No. I need to do your hair.” August said and sat me down.

We were currently in the back room of the church getting ready so I could marry the guy of my dreams.August curled my blonde hair.

“Joe is gonna go crazy when he sees you.” August smiled.

I smiled back.

“Okay your hair is done now lets get you in your dress.” She said.

I smiled and unzipped the bag.I pulled my floor length wedding dress out.Just a simple wedding dress,nothing to fancy or frilly.I put the dress on and August zipped me up.August placed the small vail on my head and adjusted it.

“You look so pretty.” She said.

“So do you.” I said as I looked down at her blue dress.

And of course you guessed it,August is my maid of honor.

“I can’t believe my hoe is getting married.” She fake cried.

I smiled.

“Decent right?” We heard Corey ask from outside the tent.

“Yes.” Me and August said.

Corey and Kelsey walked inside,hand in hand.

“Wow. You girls look beautiful.” Corey said as he kissed each of our cheeks.

“Thanks bro.” I said.

“It’s the big day.” Kelsey cooed.

“You nervous?” She asked.

“Uh…yes…a lot.” I said.

“You’ll be fine. Within an hour you will be Kaley Lynn Jonas.” August smiled.

I smiled.

“You guys ready?” Our wedding planner asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“Alright lets get this show on the road.” He smiled and walked out.

“Here’s your boquet.” Kelsey said as she handed me the white and blue roses.

Kelsey was also a brides maid but August is my one and only maid of honor.

“Thanks.” I said as I took them from her after pulling on my heels.

“Show time.” August sang as we walked out of the room and up to the closed double doors.

We met Kevin and Nick there.

“You ladies look beautiful.” They complimented.

August and I smiled.The doors opened and Haley and Demetri started walking down the aisle.Their little legs were wobbling a bit as they walked as the ring bearer and flower girl.

“They’re so cute.” I said to August and Nick.

They smiled at their two kids.Kelsey and Kevin linked arms as did Nick and August.Nick and August were at the front of the line,then Kevin and Kelsey.I linked arms with Corey since he would be handing me off to Joe.

“I can’t believe my little sister is getting married.” Corey said.

“You’re older than me by an hour.” I said.

“I know but still.” He smiled.

I smiled back.The wedding march started and August and Nick started walking down the aisle with Kelsey and Kevin in tow.

“This is it.” I whispered as Corey and I walked through the doors and down the aisle.

I looked to the alter and my eyes met those of my husband to be…Joseph Adam Jonas.He smiled widely at me and I smiled back.Corey and I approached the alter.

“Who gives this woman to this man?” The priest asked.

“Her brother does.” Corey said.

We unlinked arms.I kissed his cheek and smiled at him.He smiled back and sat down.Joe held out his arm and I took it.

“You look beautiful.” He said.

I smiled at him.The priest started saying some stuff but the only thing I could think about was Joe.

“Does anyone here have any objections to why this couple should not be married? If so speak now or forever hold your piece.” The priest said.

The church remained quiet.

“Okay. Do you Kaley Lynn Jones take Joseph Adam Jonas to be your lawfully wedded husband for richer,for poorer. In sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?” The priest asked.

I grinned up at Joe.

“I-”

I was cut off when I heard somebody coughing from behind me.I turned around and saw August hacking.Her face was really pale and she didn’t look good at all.She was fine five minutes ago.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m fine. Continue.” She said.

I nodded and turned back to Joe.I opened my mouth to say ‘I do’ when I heard a thud and people gasp.I turned and saw August on the ground,unconscious.My eyes widened.I let go of Joe’s hands and knelt down beside her.

“August!” I exclaimed.

Nick came over.I felt tears in my eyes when she didn’t come around.I felt a hand touch my back.I looked up at Joe.He knelt down beside me.

“Ambulance is on its way.” He said.

I nodded.About ten minutes later the ambulance came and Joe and I were following it to the hospital.I was biting at my nails in nervousness.I really really hope she’s okay.

“Stop biting. She’ll be fine.” Joe said as he grabbed my hand.

He started rubbing his thumb against the top of my hand.We soon arrived at the hospital.Joe parked and we went inside.We saw Nick,Kevin,Corey,Kelsey and the twins in the waiting room.I sat next to Nick.

“How is she?” I asked.

“They haven’t said.” He said.

I sighed and looked down at the twins.Hayley reached up for me.I picked her up and looked at her.She looked exactly like August.Maybe about fifteen minutes later a doctor came out.Nick and I immediately stood up.

“How is she?” I asked.

I gasped at the four words that came out of his mouth.

“She didn’t make it.”


I woke up with a gasp and a cold sweat.My eyes snapped open and I sat up from my seat.

“You okay?” August asked me.

I looked over at her.

“Kay. What’s wrong?” She asked,worridly.

“I’m fine. It was just a dream.” I said,more like convincing myself that it was only a dream.

“You wanna talk about it?” She asked.

“No. I’m fine.” I said and gave her a fake reassuring smile.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why the fuck did August die? Its just a dream its not gonna come true.

August’s pov

I wasn’t convinced. Kay looked really shooken up about the dream. I wonder what happened in it.

“She okay?” Dakota asked as he sat back down in his seat.

“Yeah. She’s fine.” I lied.

She’s far from fine. I can tell.

I looked at my phone.7:15.I looked up at the seatbelt sign and the light came on.I buckled my seatbelt and made sure the twins were buckled in.The plane slowly descended to the ground.After it landed the seatbelt sign went off,I unbuckled myself and the kids.Me and Kay took off their jacket things and carried them off the plane.Dakota,being a gentleman for once,went over and grabbed our bags and the kids’ stroller.He walked back over and I unfolded the stroller and put the kids in their seats.

“I got us a cab. So look for Jones.” Kay said.

We looked around and I soon found a guy holding a card that had ‘Jones’ written in sharpie.

“Over there.” I said and pointed to the guy.

We walked over to the guy.

“Jones?” He asked.

“That’s us.” Kay said.

The guy took us to a small cab and we put our bags in the trunk.

“Shit.” Dakota groaned.

“What?” I asked.

“The stroller won’t fit.” He said.

“Not even folded up?” I asked.

“Nope.” He shrugged.

“We’ll put it with us.” Kay said.

“Can we put the kids in the trunk? They’re annoying when they cry.” He groaned.

I mock glared at him.

“When did they cry?” Kay asked.

“While you were sleeping.” I said.

“Oh.” She said.

She grabbed the folded up stroller and out it in the end seat of the car.She got in the middle.I walked around and handed her Haley as I got in the car with Demetri.Dakota got in and sat on mine and Kay’s lap.

“Hey fat-ass we got kids here.” Kay groaned.

“The kids of you two lesbians will be fine.” He smirked.

I smacked his thigh very hard.

“Ow.” He whined.

“You’re fine.” Me and Kay said.

The driver shut the door and soon pulled off to Corey’s house,after Kay told him the address.I looked over at Kay.She seemed spaced-out.

“Kay are you okay?” I asked.

She came back and looked at me.

“I’m fine.” She said.

“Dude don’t let that dream get to you. Whatever it was about.” I said.

“Lesbian dream?” Dakota asked.

“Shut up. And I’m not thinking about the dream.” She lied.

I gave her that I-know-you-better-than-you-know-yourself look.She gave me that I’m-fine look.I nodded and started bouncing Demetri on my leg.He giggled as I did this.I smiled and continued doing that.We soon pulled up to the all too familiar house.I got out of the car with Demetri,causing Dakota to fall.I smiled sweetly at him as he got out.

“Bitch.” He mumbled.

“Hey there are children present.” Kay said.

“Like that’s stops any of us.” I said as she got out of the car with Haley.

“True.” I said.

Kay and I paid the driver and got our bags.We walked up to the house and Kay rang the doorbell.

“They’re probably doing it.” I said.

“Probably.” Kay agreed.

She balanced Haley on her hip and started pounding on the door.

“Stop fucking and open the door.” She yelled,causing some neighbors on their porches to look at us.

“Don’t know this girl.” I said.

“Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want?” Corey yelled as he yanked the door opened.

He was in his black boxers.He was a little sweaty and he still had a boner.

Kay’s pov

I looked Corey up and down.

“Um. We can come back later.” I chuckled.

“Holy shit you’re early.” He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

“Whoa bro keep that to yourself.” I said and pulled slightly away after feeling his boner against my thigh.

He blushed a little and pulled August into a hug.

“Whoa dude. You can pop a balloon with that thing.” August kidded.

He blushed even deeper.Corey did that guy hand-shake thing with Dakota.

“I’m not hugging you til you calm down.” Dakota said.

“I wouldn’t hug me either.” Corey said.

“Now can we come in or are we gonna stand out here like retards?” August asked.

“Oh shit. Yeah come on.” He said and grabbed our bags.

We walked inside and saw Kelsey,my soon to be sister in law,sitting on the couch in a robe.

“Holy hell!” She exclaimed.

She got up and hugged us all.

“Getting busy?” We asked.

She blushed.I smiled.

“Oh my gosh August they’re so cute.” She cooed at Haley and Demetri.

“Thank you. Wanna hold one of them?” August asked.

“Can I?” She asked.

“Of course.” August said and handed her Demetri.

“Here dude. You need to get used to kids.” I said and handed Haley to Corey.

“Oh yeah. So when are we gonna see some kids popping at?” August asked.

“Oh not for a long time.” Kelsey said.

“I agree with her.” Corey said.

“Well if you ever have kids. You’re defiantly gonna be ready after this week. These kids are demons.” Dakota said.

“Yes they are.” I agreed.

Dakota let out a huge yawn and walked up the steps.

“I’m taking some of your clothes Corey.” He said.

“Uh…Okay.” Corey said.

“Don’t ask.” August said.

“So how old are they?” Kelsey asked.

“Three months.” August answered.

“Damn already?” Corey asked.

“Yeah. Well the last time you saw us was at Christmas and I was only a few months pregnant. So yeah.” August said.

“Well you two must be exaughsted. Why don’t you guys go get some sleep. You’re old rooms are still there.” Corey said.

“There are some bassanets set up in your room August.” Kelsey smiled.

“Okay thanks.” August said as she grabbed Demetri.

I grabbed Haley and we hugged Kelsey and Corey.

“Night guys.” I said and walked up the steps.

We walked into August’s old room.

“That lazy ass.” August muttered.

Dakota was sprawled out on her old bed already asleep.

“You can stay in my room. Lets leave the kids in here so when they cry he’ll wake up.” I said.

“That’ll be funny.” August said and placed Demetri in a bassanet.

I placed Haley in the other one.August kissed their heads and we walked into my old room.It was exactly the same as I left it.I went through my bag and pulled on some pajamas,as did August.

“God I missed it here.” I said and plopped down on the bed.

“Me too.” She said as she laid next to me.

“Tomorrow we should have a girls day. Just me and you and we’ll leave the kids with Dakota.” I said.

“That sounds so awesome.” August mumbled as she started to fall asleep.

I noticed my thoughts wonder off to that dream.

Fuck its just a dream. Its nothing important!
♠ ♠ ♠
Bout damn time we updated huh? This was nineteen pages on microsoft. -Chey