‹ Prequel: The Forbidden Baby
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Coming Clean.

You're so gay.

When I called and told Mandy she freaked. I could hear her as she ran down the stairs and told her mom. Her mother was just as bad as her. Her mom congratulated me and I laughed. Mandy and I prattled on about dances and other stupid things for a while before pops called me down for dinner. I told her not to tell Tommy before we hung up though. I wanted to shock him at lunch. She whined but obliged. I went to dinner and grabbed the largest roll sitting in my place. Pops sat at the end of the table like mom while Bianca sat across from me. I wasted no time ripping apart my roll dipping it in the broth.

"So I hear something exciting happened in the house today." Pops said slurping up some stew. Bianca hopped in her seat excitedly as I was about to talk.

"I went on the big girl seat today." Bianca said making him and mom laugh.

"I think something happened to Maybell too." He said eating a rather large potato.

"Carter asked me out." I said smiling eating some more of my bread. He smiled at me.

"I'm sure he'll make a formidable foe for the other boys trying to steal your heart." I rolled my eyes.

"There is no one else after me. You must be cracked or something." I said then really started on dinner. We talked about little things but when we were done and I was cleaning up my mom reminded me about calling my father. I sighed washing out my bowl.

When everything was clean I went to my room to call the terminator. I dialed in my fathers number and his brat, well his woman's brat, picked up the phone. He was fifteen and thought that since I was a woman he could boss me around. I repeatedly shown him that wasn't the case though.

"Merr and Wilson residence." He said boredly. Like he had anything better to do.

"Put my dad on the phone." I said politely as possible, okay well maybe not.

"Heck no!" He said apparently nice and riled up from my call. I gritted my teeth.

"Put my dad on the phone you little nerd!" I yelled at him. This boy always drove me to say mean things.

"Nope. The only way you you'll get this phone is if you-" He said before I heard someone cover the phone and talk to the brat.

"Maybell honey, how are you?" My father asked. I could see him in a golf polo and khaki's.

"Daddy guess what? I have a boyfriend!" I said. The direct approach was the best approach.

"What? You do not have a boyfriend! Daddy has to check this boy out and make sure he is worthy of my little angel!" He said rushing somewhere. My father was a little over protective after the time when I was five and ran into the street.

"Don't you dare start packing." I said threateningly.

"Nope, I have to check this person out." He said and I could hear him rummaging in his closet.

"Mom! Dad is trying to come up here." I yelled out my room. When I said that she picked up the phone with lightening speed.

"You are not coming up here." She said quickly. They argued and when my dad asked if I wanted him to come I said "No." he stopped.

Poor Daddy.

Oh well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright sorry for not updating all like two weeks ago i was in cali and couldn't update. then i was jet lagged all last week and this weekend I had shit to do.
^^
LOVE YOU ALL!
=] :P XD