‹ Prequel: The Forbidden Baby
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Coming Clean.

Camisido.

I had told my mom that I was sleeping over Mandy's house. She told me she would be calling at nine to make sure. I told her I would pick up. Once I told Carter he said he would just get me at nine thirty. I went over Mandy's and she wasn't too happy about this.

"I don't like this Maybell." She said crossed arms. I pouted at her as I laid next to her in bed.

"But Carter and I just started going out. He'll be mad if I don't go. He'll break up with me and it will be the shortest time going out with anyone in the universe." I said taking her hands in mine. She grunted a little and buried her head in the pillows.

"Fine but I will not tell your mother a lie, she scares me." She said. I laughed a little. Everyone loved my mother but then again she scared them. She was pregnant too so that scared them even more. Pregnant woman in our book were crazy woman. It was worse then a period.

"It's okay, I wouldn't want you too." I said. After that we talked about how we thought the night would go and if Carter and I would open mouth kiss. I blushed so hard I thought I would light her house on fire. When Mandy's house phone started to ring I picked it up first.

"Hi Mom." I said as I looked in the mirror. She talked about me behaving myself while I was over there and all other things. I started putting on makeup and refixing my hair.

"Alright mom, bye." I said then hung up. I turned around and looked at Mandy. She gave me the thumbs up and got up.

"You have to show a little boob though." She said trying to fix my shirt.

"Mandy. He doesn't like me for my boob. Whatever kind of boobs I have. He likes me for my weird meness." I said smiling as I refixed my shirt.

"May, you have to have your lasers set to kill. Make him drool all over you. Like a sexy dog in heat." She said spinning around the room. I just laughed at her more and tried to see if I had anything more to do. When I got his call I had to sneak out Mandy's window.

"Is he catching you or something?" She asked as I started to get out her room to the outside.

"No, I'm just going to have to land on the ground and hope to not break a bone." I said with a pitiful face. She saluted me then grabbed my hands helping me out the window more.

"Good luck 007, Call me when you are done your mission." I smiled and as I was a little lower down the side of her house when she let go of me. The fall wasn't really bad. Well besides the pain in my bottom.

"Are you still alive agent?" She said looking into the darkness.

"A Okay." I said wiping off my bottom as I made my way to his car. I had to tap on the window once so he could unlock the door. I climbed in leaned over receiving a peck on the lips.

"You look really pretty." He said making me smile. I buckled myself in and got ready for the ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated this in forever.

I'm sorry.

Alot happened so yeah. I plan on updating this.