‹ Prequel: The Forbidden Baby
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Coming Clean.

I wish.

"Maybell stop stuffing your face your going to get a sugar high and explode." Tommy said taking away my coke.

"Let me be fat, It will go straight to my butt and boobs." After I said that he tried to hand me back my coke.

"Tommy, don't feed her addiction. Now I know you are sad my dear but really this isn't the right route." Mandy took my coke drinking the rest. I whined and put my face in Mandy's bedroom pillow.

"I want to just die." I mumbled into the pillow.

"You want to eat pie?" Tommy asked rubbing my back.

"Sure if it taste good." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and let me lay my head on his lap.

"No pie for Maybell, now tell us why you are sad." Mandy said.

"Pops and Mom left before the game ended. She promised me that they would stay this time!" I said on the verge of crying again so I grabbed my bag of jollyranchers and burst them open.

"Aww I'm sorry my love." Tommy said pointing at me.

"Don't pity me." I said starting to cry. Tommy and Mandy knew I was an easy crier.

"Eat your candy you twit." Mandy said opening my favorite one raspberry and popped it in my mouth. I tried not to choke on it and wiped my face on Tommy’s long plaid shorts.

"They probably went to go and have sex again or something disgusting. She's pregnant for christ sakes!" I yelled a little too loudly making her brother bang on the wall. Mandy had an older brother that was grounded for being caught making out with some girl. A girl that was really a cougar. Aka, a very old woman.

"You are vulgar as always."

"I get it from my mother." I said then stole another soda off the bed and popped it open.

“Well at least we won and you get to keep the trophy!” She said trying to cheer me up. I pouted as I looked at the trophy.

“Yeah I guess.” I said then downed my soda. When I got home I was riding on an endless sugar high and after playing guitar hero and dance mat for hours I couldn’t help but feel better. My mother was making dinner and pops was behind her like always whispering sour disgusting words in her ear. God it made me sick sometimes. Now if it was me and the sexist greek god ever, known as the guy from Owl City, it would be perfect.

“Maybell your finally home. We’re so sorry that we had to leave, Bianca peed herself at the game and we had to rush back home.” My mom said looking back at me. I shrugged my shoulders and kicked off my shoes.

“Doesn’t matter, we won.” I said throwing the trophy on the floor then went upstairs to take a shower. The sucky part about today it was the last day of summer and school was tomorrow and it was only eight. They both wanted me home by eight during school. Ten during summer and eleven on weekends if I’m lucky.

“Maybell we’re sorry. I know I promised but when we got there again it was done.” She said coming out of the kitchen looking at me as I was turning to my room.

“Mom, it doesn’t matter.” I said in a more harsh voice then I intended and went in my room slamming the door. I got undressed and showered quickly in time to eat dinner with the rest of them. Bianca talked about how she had fun at the park earlier and avoided the softball scene. Bianca was easily embarrassed about her accidents. She cried easily too.

“So how did you guys when?” Pops said putting some lasagna in his mouth.

“I made the winning hit.” I said playing with my food.

“That’s great!” He said enthusiastically. I smiled a little. Pops was a good guy he was, he just made stupid mistakes.

“We should have a little party with your friends to celebrate.” My mom said trying to win me back in her favor.

“We already had one.” I said then stuffed my mouth. I saw her look a little sad for a second but I stuffed my mouth more to hold back the guilt.

“We can have another one I guess.” I said in a low voice making her smile.

“Good. We can talk about it later then.” She said making me want to sigh. If we talked about it later it would probably never happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commets.
It may suck I was in school writing this instead of doing class work.
=] :P XD