‹ Prequel: The Forbidden Baby
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Coming Clean.

She's a Lady.

We were at the local skate rink. Mandy, Tommy, Mom, Pops, Bianca and me. Oh, did I forget to mention the oh so sexy Carter! Okay, so he wasn't here for me but he sure was here. See the thing was that his family was having a birthday party for his niece here the same day as we were celebrating my win. My mother actually remembered.

"You planned this didn't you?" My mother asked me. I just smiled.

"I can be sneaky like you mom. Don't forget." I said then skipped away to Tommy. He was drinking the orange canned Monster and I stole it taking a swig.

"Hey that's mine!" He said trying to steal it back.

"I only stole a sip, it's to help my nerves."

"What do your nerves need my monster for?"

"Because I actually wasn't planning on him being here! I just wanted to skate and have fun!" I said a little loudly.

"Well then do that. Plus I think Mandy is calling over to you from the rink. If you don't go in there soon she is gonna embarrass you." He said taking his monster back. Sure enough she started singing the Maybell song and I had to yell for her to stop. Mandy and I played on the rink for a while before we got off to eat. When we went to the snack bar I got a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey." I heard Carter say before I looked at his face.

"Hello fellow alien I see you have your phaser set to stun for my friend here." Mandy said epically embarrassing me.

"Mandy!" I said but he just laughed.

"I do have it set to stun but not in the way your thinking of." He said. I let out a sigh on the inside. At least he didn't look at her and automatically think, "They are both freaks." then shun me forever!

"This is my friend Mandy." I said moving a bit out the way but it was slightly hard while on carpet while still wearing skates.

"Hey Mandy, I'm-"

"Carter I know, you gave Maybell a ride home the other day. Thank you so much for taking care of her."

"Your acting like my mother Mandy." I said in a warning voice.

"Honey with a face like your I basically am your mother." In case you didn't get that, she said.
"With a face like your only a mother can love." The way Mandy did insults you had to really under stand her crazy mind to get it. And I could tell that he didn't get it one bit.

"Don't mind her she's deranged." I said pushing her forward in line.

"I don't mind. A friend of yours is a friend of mine."

"That's sweet but honestly having her as a friend is like having a baby. You think you want it but when you have it you don't."

"Hey!"

"I love you!" I yelled to her as she bought her stuff. He laughed at that.

"So why are you here?" I asked now playing with my hair as I skated up to the front of the line.

"Niece birthday, you?" He asked. I already knew why he was here I had saw the banners and I was a freak and found out that his sister had a baby.

"Oh just this stupid thing." I said. When I thought about it, it seemed like a stupid reason to come to a skate rink.

"It won't be stupid to me." He said with the cutest smile since the world was born.

"Well, I hit a home run for my team during the summer and won us the championship." I said then became very intent on staring at my fingers.

"Oh so your a softball girl. Can I see you in your outfit sometime?" He said. Now that made me blush extremely red.

"Maybe, maybe not." I said with a snide smile then turned around ordering my food.

"Fine, then I won't."

"Oh you're no fun. Not even putting up a fight." I said pouting. He laughed.

"Fine, Please Maybell, let me see you in your softball costume."

"No, you pervert." I said smiling grabbing my food and skated away.

"You are no fun!" He yelled after me and I laughed looking back at him for a second.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Tell me about my spelling errors please.
=] :P XD