‹ Prequel: The Forbidden Baby
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Coming Clean.

This is Halloween.

Today was Halloween. The day to dress like a hoe and not get in trouble for the popular girls. And the chance for the goths, emos, and whatever else is socially outcast to be normal. Or what so called normal is. I dressed up in my softball outfit just for Carter.
He thought I looked cute.

"Now, I wonder what is underneath it." He said kiddingly as I walked to my lunch table with him. I hit him playfully on the arm with a smile.

"You are so bad." I said then leaned up kissing him on the cheek.

"I'll see you later?" I asked walking backwards.

"I'll pick you up at eight." He said then went to him table. I turned around flying high as a kite. When I sat at the table Mandy was smiling like the Cherise cat. Hell she was. That was her Halloween costume.

"Someone's being naughty." She said then picked at her food with her "paw".

"I'm totally going to tell your mother Maybell." Tommy said putting food in his mouth while talking. As always with him.

"Tell my mother and you lose your manhood. Remember the plan. I go to party after we get some candy then I sneak off and go with Carter while my family is out making their rounds." I said like I was on a co-op mission or some crap.

"You go it Sir." Tommy said sarcastically earning himself and smack to the back of his head.

"This is a super important mission. Today will be the day I have my first real kiss!" I said then Mandy and me went into our crazy mode for a while.

"Maybell if a kiss is all you wanted you need to just come to me." Tommy said leading me by my chin closer to him face.

"Eww, grosserama." I said pushing his face back.

"If I wanna puke I'll call you." Mandy erupted into laughter.

"Mandy you have no room to talk. After you kissed that one guy he really did puke." Tommy said.

"Well that was because I stuck my tongue down his throat because he thought he could do so to mine. What's the problem with that?"

"Everything Mandy, everything." I said shaking my head.

"Hey at least I can go on normal dates and kiss boys."

"You don't have a mother like mine!"

"Praise the lord too!" I frowned at this.

"Why don't any of you wanna trade?"

"She's a mean cook. But guidance wise? Too strict." Tommy said eating some food.
I wanted to fling my potatoes at Tommy. Oddly, someone else did.

SPLAT!

It hit one of the preppy girls on the back. She turned around, whoever hit her they hit the wrong person. She was the best pitcher on our school team. She didn't like to play around. She grabbed a wad of potatoes and threw them right back at the jock. It hit him square in the chest. The air was still for a second and it felt like no one breathed.

"Food fight!" Someone yelled and my friends hid under the table. In our school if that is yelled we mean it. The food started flying.

"We need ammo! I vote that the person that didn't have to work on their outfit go." Mandy said. That meant me. I sighed and saluted them as I crawled across the floor to another table. I heard a whistle and I looked up to see a huge jock holding a handful of cheesy, ketchup covered macaroni and cheese.

"No!" I said covering my face. I thought I was going to get hit but I heard a splat and when I looked he had food on his face. I was quickly pulled under a table and I looked at my saviour. It was Carter.

"My dear princess I am here to save you." He said with a goofy grin. He was a knight for Halloween and now it suited him perfectly. I smiled wide.

"Thank you." I said all too giddy.

"Now to receive a kiss from the lovely Maybell." He said leaning in for a kiss but I put my hand over his lips.

"Princess Maybell." I said then moved my hand and we finally kissed. As food flew around us and my friends were probably being murdered we kissed.

It was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww they finally did it!
=] :P XD
Comments.