Amore del dolore

Evelyn was the type of girl that was the envy of every other girl.

Evelyn was the type of girl that every other girl wanted to be.

Evelyn was the type of girl that everyone wanted to be best friends with, that just knowing
would automatically give you a licence to look down on others.

With her carefree ways, fear of commitment, killer body and inability to trap you with a pregnancy, Evelyn was the type of girl that was the fantasy of every bachelor.

However, when it came to commitment, Evelyn was the type of girl that every man rejected. What with her incapability to commit seriously and her ineffectiveness to produce children,

Evelyn was walking debris, brushed aside after the horrendous blast was over.

Evelyn was like the aftermath of a bomb, because after the shock and awe was over, it’s clear to everyone that Evelyn is just another incompetent girl trying to fight against the democracy which is life.

Valentino on the other hand was never rejected, never ridiculed. Only praised, worshipped.

Valentino was the type of guy who always got what he wanted, no questions asked.

Valentino was the type of guy who you didn't want as an enemy.

Evelyn was the debris that proved how cruel life was, but Valentino was the blast; the roaring light that created the debris; the unseen bulldozer that ripped great buildings from the street of admiration and wonder.

Together, they create the disaster and devastation which is loathed and cast out.

However, apart, one suffers a cruel fate while the other is worshipped.

So the bomb created the debris. They don’t exist together, but you can’t have one without the other.

One after the other they cause devastation.

But what happens when the two don’t come one after the other? What happens when they come together?

What happens when Evelyn and Valentino cross paths unexpectedly?