Amore del dolore

Due

She groaned as she turned over in the soft bed.

She yawned and stretched out, giving another groan as she heard her joints click. Her back was kind of sore.

She squeezed the fluffy pillow next to her. It was cold. She brought it to her forehead. It was pure bliss to her to aching head.

She sighed in content; the shower in the next room was a soothing sound.

She sat bolt upright. Her expression slowly changing to fit sudden mortification as the reality of the previous night dawned on her.

She needed to leave. Now. Now before he finished showering.

The once soothing sound of the shower suddenly stopped. Too late.

Her heart was going at an irregular pace and she could barely breathe. Leaping from the bed she froze. She was naked.

She turned quickly, grabbing the top bed sheet and wrapping it once around her petite frame, it could have easily gone round six times. She lost all sense of reality and common sense. She just wanted to hide.

The bathroom door, which was slightly ajar, opened to reveal a body Michelangelo would be jealous of. Words couldn’t describe the man in front of her. With a towel wrapped low at his hips and water dripping down his perfect physique, he was a picture of perfection that put Discobolos to shame.

What a sight she must have been. Standing in the middle of a hotel room, a thin bed sheet the only thing keeping her modesty hidden, her hair sticking in all directions, her expression one of a puppy being caught chewing up the slippers.

She stared.

He smirked.

She gulped.

She couldn’t look him in the eyes, so she averted hers to the sheet covering her. It was only then she noticed them. The bruises.

Bloody hell... she thought. He must have been pretty rough with her for her to get in a state like that.

Oh my God she thought frantically as he started to stalk towards her, his smirk growing with each step. He stopped when he was a few inches from her. He made no secret that he was eying her up, and she gulped again when he gave her a look of great approval. He approved. He definitely approved.

“Erm... hi...” she trailed off. What was she supposed to say?

“Morning to you too gorgeous,” he purred. His eyes were a startling shade of blue, like a cats’. There was no other word for him, he just looked... wild.

Then... he pounced.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!

You know the call! Comments! XD