146

146... I have a name! Or at least I did!

I am 146.
I had a name... I don't remember it though. About a month ago, I watched my parents brutally murdered and then I was brought here I'm told this is a brothel. I was beaten pretty bad before they brought me here. That's why I don't remeber my name... In fact I remember very little.
I think I'm around seven... Or maybe ten... I don't rembember. I haven't been here long, and I don't plan to stay. I WILL get out. The other children think I'm crazy, they say there is no escape. They tell me we will all die here. I don't think so. I WILL get out.
2 days later...
Today the men and women in charge of our brothel forced us into little rooms. The rooms only have T.V.'s in them. The rooms have large windows. I looked out my window. Everywhere I look there are men... Evil men. I can sense it. I felt my anger rise as I looked out the window scanning the crowd looking for one person who would actually help me... Who would help us. Evil men everywhere...
Finally my eyes landed on a cluster of about four men in the back... They were diffrent.. Diffrent from the other men... diffrent from the evil men.
There was good in them. I know they were here to help. To save me... To save us. I stared at them my eyes begging them... 'help me! help us!'
My eyes scanned them one man he had tears in his eyes. Why was he just standing there!? Why won't he help me!? Sombody help me!
I looked to another of the men... Our eyes met and I knew he was going to help me... To help us. But how? How would he help us? Did he have a plan? And would it be too late? How many of us would be dead before he could get us out?
The bidding started then and I saw the men leave.. How could they just leave us?! Didn't they know what was going to happen to us now? How could they do that! Come back! my mind screamed.
"140..." the auctioner called out. One of the workers walked in and made her stand up and face the crowd. "We'll start the bidding with ten dollars" He said "any takers?" Sevral men raised their hands.. Others yelled out higher prices. I turned away not wanting to watch another girl be sold to these... Animals.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's my first chapter... What do you think? Please comment. Thank you.