You're the Direction I Follow

Fame. Fortune. Spotlights. Paparazzi. Fans. Parties.
It was the life most people would die for. It was the life Mackenzie had. It was the life that made her restless. It wasn’t that she didn’t love her life. She did. She was grateful for every second. She wasn’t some lost, whining Hollywood star who didn’t feel like she belonged. She knew this was what she was made for. This was her calling. And there was no doubt that she had a gift, which anyone could tell you. For the past nine years, since her first movie deal when she was eight, it had been movie after movie, and album after album in Mackenzie’s life. Her life had been crazy. And she had loved every moment of it. That is, until two years ago, when her sister died. Her sister, her best friend, her rock, her pillar, her number one fan. She was gone. And Mackenzie wasn’t ashamed to say that she had been broken. But it’s been two years, and Mackenzie seems plenty rested. So what happens when Mackenzie is practically forced into the spotlight again in a new movie and her love interest is someone she knew years ago? And what happens when new flames are kindled? What about when his brother admits to having loved her more than half his life?

Directed by: Yours truly and Christine