Life Is the Most Beautiful Thing You Can Ask For

Chapter one

Today was the day I went back to school, with all new faces and all new smells, and worst of all alone. I hated being the “only daughter” my parents had. I never had a friend or boyfriend. I was the outcast that moved when school started and when it ended. I was the loser everyone talked about, made fun of and worst of all hurt. My mom Rachael said it was because I was beautiful and they were jealous. Of course she would say that, that’s what moms say, they tell you you’re an angle that fell down from heaven and wouldn’t ask for anything better. But I wanted to be normal, I wanted to have a relationship and get married and have kids and have friend who I can tell everything too and a pet dog. But no, I can’t have a boyfriend because I would kill him, I can’t have a friend cause ill kill him or her and I cant have a pet cause ill want its blood. My life is at risk still because im going to school, but that’s as close to a human life I can get and I didn’t want to hurt anyone if I got to close, hellos and goodbyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey new story up. i know its short but its not the end of the world :)
I want you to tell if you like it or not. i need to know. Please tell others about it if its good.

Comment will be loved!

Tanya