Life Is the Most Beautiful Thing You Can Ask For

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Flashback

***
A girl with light brown hair was lying in a queen size bed. The wall around her was a light purple and you could see that there was a book on her side table. It read, the a-list.
The girl was lying on her left side and she was facing a huge window with white and black curtain that matched her bed sheets. Just by the room you could tell whoever she was, was rich.

A women that looked at least 32 years old with blond shoulder length hair walked into her room and she was followed by a women that was probably in her 40’s, had cleaning products in her hands.

The women, I guessed was her mom, walked up to girl sleeping and woke her up just by a touch.

“Jane darling, Maria is here to take your bed sheets” The 32 year old said.

“Umm… Elanor, I could do my own sheets, I do them all the time at home” The girl named Jane said.

“No Jane, Maria is here to do her job, go join your father for breakfast” Elanor said.

“Whatever” Jane got out bed and threw the covers at Elanor and whispered “Stupid step mom”

End of flashback

***
A Week later
“Jane, are you there?” Harlow said to me over the phone. Harlow was the girl that saved me from her sister last week Harlow was 17 just like I thought and she added red streaks to her long black hair. She had nice light greens eyes that would make a guy fall to her feet and kiss them. I just called her and well this is what happened.

*10 Minutes before Jane had a flashback*

I punched in the number that Lindsay gave me.

“Hello” The other line said.

“Hi, erm… may I ask who is speaking?” Jane said a little uncertain.

“Harlow, is this Jane” Harlow said hopefully.

“Actually it is, sorry I didn’t call last week I kind of didn’t feel like myself. But here I” But Jane didn’t get to finish what she was saying because she dropped the phone and stared right ahead

*Back to where we were*

“Sorry Harlow, I just dropped the phone and it went under the bed but I could reach it” She lied.

“Umm… alright” she said a little uncertain. “Jane what are you doing tomorrow after school?” she asked.

“Nothing homework, sleep, eat” she said.

“Well you are coming over”

“Coming over, as in going to your house, not coming home?”

“is that a problem?”

“No, no problem, ill comes over”

“K good, I have to eat dinner, Barbie decided to make dinner, so if I die, you’re my best friend” Harlow said, Jane couldn’t help but smile, maybe she could at least have one friend and boyfriend.

“Your mine too”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey here is a song i wrote.

Tsunami

Running into a fight
you caused
Seeking for the one
Who will take
Your life

Remember all
The good times
You had up till now

The ones you loved
You’ll remember most
And you wont cry a tear
For the ones you hated

I’m crying for the Tsunami
My tears start to bleed
I’m wooded, I’m stuck
Into a nightmare
You created

Revenge wont help
You’ll just keep
Coming back for more

I’m sick of living here
Of you’re past life
And into the future

I can’t see a thing
But I can hear
You breathing

X 2
I’m crying for the Tsunami
My tears start to bleed
I’m wooded, I’m stuck
Into a nightmare
You created

How did my life
Come this far
You never let me go
Swimming in my blood

I would like for you to comment both please.

Comments and a subsciption
Tanya